Epic Perfect World

ST farming

Offline sa7tlil

• The Quack is the Plan
  • Quack Quack
NW should be fixed with the NH patch

should we take it as NH patch is gonna be this week ?

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
no ETA announced, so i guess not :c
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
If we are lucky we get it at the end of March...

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
As agatio said..there is no data for when it will come. The fact is..if we want no bugs,nice gameplay and fun from this patch..we should wait for all the things to be checked/fixed.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
As agatio said..there is no data for when it will come. The fact is..if we want no bugs,nice gameplay and fun from this patch..we should wait for all the things to be checked/fixed.

Agreed

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline SoKa

• Top-class smartass
  • Was geht ab? :D
  • Characters: SoKa
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Do it like me, make 20 alts >>> do bh everyday >> get 30 st each char >>> win :police:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Do it like me, make 20 alts >>> do bh everyday >> get 30 st each char >>> win :police:
:normal-9: im doing bh on 50 toons everyday

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
1. Nation Wars are like 15-20% the amount of Supply Tokens an average player gets in a week, not counting the events.

2. You can farm anything valuable, sell it for ec and then buy Supply Tokens off someone, it's basic economics...

3. Problems happen, this is rated as the best private server (or very near that atleast) of PW, and like PWI it's Free To Play, unlike PWI it's not Pay To Win. You have no reason to complain.

Edit: 4. Like it has been said before, those who do NW and did whatever new way of getting ST would get double the ST, making ST go down in value (so SoW's, Warsoul's, Rapture and uncanny crystals and anything else made with them would be worth less).
Along with all this: SoW's>Ascended Dragon Cape =It'd be worth less
Warsoul's>Make Cube necklace's and Warsong Belt's = worth less
R8 Mats > R8 cheaper = Worth less

The biggest problem here being the r8 mats... I've been playing for about a month and a half, in that time i lvled my sin to 150 and got him r8 (including x2 int bracers)...  So yeah, it's more than easy enough to get r8, we don't need it any easier.
Last Edit: Mar 10, 2014, 02:13 pm by Danidv

Offline csenger41

• Characters: Nandiel
  • Faction: Girls
I support the idea in title, we need more ways to obtain ST, making countless alts only for farming them is just slowly ruining the game IMHO, and makes the position of factions harder and harder since many players in them are just alts, rarely used and sometimes even abandoned.
Also it would be better for server too, since the database of players would be smaller and/or wouldn't grow so fast.

In conclusion, we would need a system that allows one players to farm ST with one character theoretically infinitely (like EC).

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
In conclusion, we would need a system that allows one players to farm ST with one character theoretically infinitely (like EC).

And that would make ST worthless. At least it has worth now because it can't be farmed.

Offline Johania

And that would make ST worthless. At least it has worth now because it can't be farmed.

thanks steroids i didn't had to say it again...

do not think i am mad cause i try to defend my point.  cant believe even GM agreed with that one pointing me as i am mad.  thanks for replying.  thread can be closed.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
thanks steroids i didn't had to say it again...

do not think i am mad cause i try to defend my point.  cant believe even GM agreed with that one pointing me as i am mad.  thanks for replying.  thread can be closed.
You can lock it yourself. Check the options below.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules