Epic Perfect World

Wedding<3

EricaMurcas

11 years married in real life, we're both weapon collectors, we both fight best with bladed objects, and we're both equally insane and we have yet to kill one another or divorce. I think it's because we are each other's strength, where I am weak he is strong, where he is weak I am strong. We are not above one another, we are equals. We have fought on a mock battlefields, weapons seeking a weak point, we've killed each other before I got stabbed in the heart, he got gutted. Then we're both like: You know, *** this, energy drinks and when we get home some alcohol because damn did it hurt getting stabbed in the breast and damn the blade went a little south when I gutted him. If your loved one considers you as an equal and not a subordinate, I'd say you have something special. The funny part? We eloped. No special wedding, no flowers, just two people that knew that perhaps what they had was love...

Reliant

Ikr? Best wife ever.
^
+you can cheat your left hand with your right hand and the left hand won't get upset :3

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
^
+you can cheat your left hand with your right hand and the left hand won't get upset :3
Aww dude, the other never even finds out ;)

Reliant

Aww dude, the other never even finds out ;)

LOLOL made my day sir XD