Epic Perfect World

Hi.

Offline Venusaur

• labradors are life
  • i love my dog
  • Characters: Xythoe, Concern, Constructive
  • Faction: Aftermath
So I'm getting really tired of psy, and that i can't play it because everytime I 1v1/pk/do anything, I die. So like yea.
Can you guys leave suggestions for me? Like, PK classes and such. And also how I could solo pv with them?
tyvm <33 :tiger-4:

Concern - 150 Demon Veno
Venusaur - 150 Sage Psychic.
Xythoe - 150 Sage Mystic.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
So I'm getting really tired of psy, and that i can't play it because everytime I 1v1/pk/do anything, I die. So like yea.
Can you guys leave suggestions for me? Like, PK classes and such. And also how I could solo pv with them?
tyvm <33 :tiger-4:
Demon barb, pure str build.

PV:
1. Get 3 sparks
2. Pull mobs
3. Use "Invoke the Spirit" (needs tiger form)
4. Use "Beastial Rage" (demon, recommended)
5. Use "Sunder" (demon, recommended)
6. Switch to human form
7. Use "Armageddon" (demon, recommended)
8. Just continue using slam and surf impact till mobs die
                                      OR
    Use "Berserker's Rage" (Morai) if you have it.

PvP:
Uh, demon mighty swing for stun, use blood bath if your attacks miss a lot. Then devour to weaken. Demon beastial onslaught to increase crit rate. Garrotte. Stomp of the beast king. You can use purge skills (morai) if you have it, but low success rate. Also, ancestral rage, paralyzes every target in 18 meters radius for 8 seconds, 100% accurate. Pretty good for mass pk.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
But, uh, again, that's just my opinion. There is no best class. Psys are pretty fine too. Just learn how to pk with one.

Offline Venusaur

• labradors are life
  • i love my dog
  • Characters: Xythoe, Concern, Constructive
  • Faction: Aftermath
I was thinking of barbs tbh, and it would be easy to get them to 150, just need to invest a loot of money into them x.x

Concern - 150 Demon Veno
Venusaur - 150 Sage Psychic.
Xythoe - 150 Sage Mystic.

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
Ancestral rage is a single target skill...
hell yea

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Make sure you have decent gear, at least dragon, preferably r8r.

Look at your opponents moves, try to figure out what they are doing & counter it.

Practise.

Works for any class, psy included.  If black/white voodoo timing & the squishyness/low damage switch that comes with it is too complicated to work with at first try a class that's simpler.

EA/sin are easy to start with if you like fast kills. (Though they are squishy.)
Bm is an easy class to be fairly useful at in pvp and it's pretty easy to survive . (Yes mastering it is hard, but being useful isn't.)
Seeker is similarly tanky to a bm but a bit better at killing & worse at being support.
Wizard is also a fairly simple class to kill stuff on and it's a bit better at surviving than a psy.  (Look up the skills for firecombo.)
Vit barb is a good choice for being tanky, survivability helps a lot, giving you time to figure out the combos people use.
Veno and mystic are also powerful arcane classes for pvp but they take a bit more practise than wiz.

You probably want to stay away from cleric untill you gain some experience, they are not an easy class to play well.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Yeah barbs are one of the easiest classes.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
I was thinking of barbs tbh, and it would be easy to get them to 150, just need to invest a loot of money into them x.x
Erm not necessarily. HA Dragon barb should be good enough for now. Or if you can get r8, just get an att and def level weapon. Also, you can think about APS barb. Cuz of the dex, you don't have to depend on blood bath. And the 70% crit rate after demon beastial onslaught is pretty awesome at 3.33 base.

Yeah barbs are one of the easiest classes.
That's why you play em, sir noob a lot.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
You probably want to stay away from cleric untill you gain some experience, they are not an easy class to play well.
This, I don't agree with.  :sad: Cleric is my easiest class to play. Granted, it may take some time, but on here if you put some time into it, you can get pretty good at it. Then again, if you want to be a metal mage, I am unsure how to work those, but support cleric is pretty easy to get a hang of. Go half AA half HA, place your skill bars well. Keep everyone buffed, alive, yourself buffed alive and make sure you keep up with the PK.  :-X

Venos are also pretty easy and a fun class to play.  :-X
What about psy was hard for you? Changing between white and black voodoo? What gear were you using? Are you in a big guild, small guild? Are you trying to go against a huge amount of people? These are all things you should take into consideration before just quitting.  :-\
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
sin and ea easy to use tho and much fun. but if you want barb, GL on making it :)

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
This, I don't agree with.  :sad: Cleric is my easiest class to play. Granted, it may take some time, but on here if you put some time into it, you can get pretty good at it. Then again, if you want to be a metal mage, I am unsure how to work those, but support cleric is pretty easy to get a hang of. Go half AA half HA, place your skill bars well. Keep everyone buffed, alive, yourself buffed alive and make sure you keep up with the PK.  :-X

What about psy was hard for you? Changing between white and black voodoo? What gear were you using? Are you in a big guild, small guild? Are you trying to go against a huge amount of people? These are all things you should take into consideration before just quitting.  :-\

Every class can be played well with some practise, but if killing is an issue on a psy then cleric is definitely not the one to try next.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
I myself am best dph sin on server, master of all sins inventor of stunlock and 6* spark and I tell you make sin and practice with me

Offline Diogo.

• Harry is a pretty fairy.
  • Niggurz stole Harry's ketchup.
pib's post.

Wr:
Bad dmg, best survivability (Expect to die a lot still), very good in 1v1, very good in mass, cheap to gear, hardest to become good at
4/6

Mg:
Very good damage, bad survivability, mediocre in 1v1, very good in mass, most expensive to gear, very hard to become good at.
3/6

Ea:
Very good damage, good survivability, bad/very good in 1v1 (Aps/Channeling), best/very good in mass (Aps/Channeling), very expensive/cheap to gear (Aps/Channeling), sort of hard/easiest to become good at (Aps/Channeling).
6/6

Ep:
Worst/Decent damage (HA/AA), very good/decent survivability (HA/AA, expect to die a million times regardless), worst/very good in 1v1 (HA/AA), very good/decent in mass (HA/AA), expensive to gear, very hard to become good at.
5/6

Wf:
Decent damage, decent survivability, very good in 1v1, very good in mass, very expensive to gear, hard to become good at.
4/6

Wb:
Good damage, good survivability, almost best in 1v1, decent in mass (You're mostly a buff slave/Ep harrasser though), very cheap to gear, sort of easy to become good at.
5/6

Sin:
Good/Best damage (Dph/Aps), half decent survivability, good/almost best in 1v1 (Dph/Aps), bad in mass, expensive to gear, hard/easy to become good at (Dph/Aps).
5/6

Psy:
Very good damage, worst survivability (Unless you camp white voodoo, in which case your damage becomes the worst), good in 1v1, very good in mass, cheap to gear, hard to become good at (This goes for surviving, not killing).
4/6

Mys:
Very good damage, very good survivability, best in 1v1, good in mass, sort of cheap to gear, hard to become good at.
6/6

Skr:
Bad/Good/Decent damage (Dph when combo isn't available/Dph when combo is available/Aps whenever), very good survivability, very good in 1v1, worst in mass, cheap to gear, hard to become good at.
2/6

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Every class can be played well with some practise, but if killing is an issue on a psy then cleric is definitely not the one to try next.
:( I die more on my psy than I do on my cleric.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild

Agree with this. ^  Cleric is easy af. My 148 one is able to kill 150s pretty easily. Even r8s ; just watch other clerics to know the combo,and once u cast it the opponent is screwed.
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls