Epic Perfect World

DPH bm pls more powah

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Hi

Dear GMs
Do something with DPH BMs, they have no damage. I know you changed some stat on dragon axes to 5 atk lvls, but you only made barbs stronger (thanks a lot they didnt 2 shot AA[Arcane Armor, not assist attack]/LA classes with zerk crits before), BMs need like +50 atk lvls axe e.e(dont go full hate im joking here)

No actually to be serious I want it just cuz... it would bring more fun to PK, all BMs are aps(unless we're talking about mass pk/nw/tw when its more about def), both builds for BM take skill and im kinda tired and bored of all BMs being aps only(talking about 1vs1, its only way of killing enemy), unlike it is on retail servers. It just would be nice if they could use DPH for killing, I know some BMs manage to kill arcane users from it but those are usually bad geared and new ones, and it happens very rarely

ysh Im sure it was suggested before, but its worth trying, we all know you can find solution to that, just put a bit effort

let the hate begin, Im just all aps + spark sin who knows nothing because im not in big faction

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
I wouldn't mind it but I doubt anyone will think this is a good idea. WRs already hit me 10k just spamming AOEs (I am bad).

And someones going to say it sooner or later:
Vookie only know THREE SPARK and APS LOL!

Offline Triality#1

Nah dude, if you think DPH wrs need more power...look at the defense they have...

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I wouldn't mind it but I doubt anyone will think this is a good idea. WRs already hit me 10k just spamming AOEs (I am bad).

I just think bm's already tank incredibly well & they have a powerful support role. They don't need killer damage on top of all that.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Their damage is really weak, even if min req dex/all str and ideal r8r stats / accessory engravements. I support the idea

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Nah dude, if you think DPH wrs need more power...look at the defense they have...
I was thinking of making class restricted weapon with more attack. If they were forced to switch between atk and def one, it wouldnt be that bad. Now, in aps its not much better neither, every fight BM vs anyone takes years to finish

we in general have weird server... high damage full r8 sin, high def BMs, I dont even want to continue e.e

:tiger-12:
Last Edit: Mar 08, 2014, 08:36 pm by VookieCookie

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Please note that BMs were given +10 atk levels in comparison to what they had (+5 atk lvls from set and +5 atk levels from axe). Giving them more atk levels would be simply unfair towards other classes. Currently DPH type BM with good R8r, engraves and DS neck does really decent damage (not to heavy classes, but can kill light or arcane without big effort, even hierobug them if zerk crit).

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Please note that BMs were given +10 atk levels in comparison to what they had (+5 atk lvls from set and +5 atk levels from axe). Giving them more atk levels would be simply unfair towards other classes. Currently DPH type BM with good R8r, engraves and DS neck does really decent damage (not to heavy classes, but can kill light or arcane without big effort, even hierobug them if zerk crit).
how would that be unfair towards 3.33 full r8 sins O.O :tiger-37: they dont need tidal to kill barbs, it only sounds unfair to other classes. BM is only class that needs to use dragon to kill because its impossible/very hard in r8 for them (sounds weird but oh well), I know you play/played BM yourself, you do know a lot about game and server, but we play here and we know whats going on around. Even with good r8, DS and engraves they still do low damage, Im a sin myself and I guarantee no BM will get a chance to kill me in dph because their damage is just simply too low, and what makes it more unfair for BMs, dph barb/seeker and even sin can kill aps BM

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
how would that be unfair towards 3.33 full r8 sins O.O :tiger-37: they dont need tidal to kill barbs, it only sounds unfair to other classes. BM is only class that needs to use dragon to kill because its impossible/very hard in r8 for them (sounds weird but oh well), I know you play/played BM yourself, you do know a lot about game and server, but we play here and we know whats going on around. Even with good r8, DS and engraves they still do low damage, Im a sin myself and I guarantee no BM will get a chance to kill me in dph because their damage is just simply too low, and what makes it more unfair for BMs, dph barb/seeker and even sin can kill aps BM
You have no idea what's going around. Shut up, lmfao.
BMs are fine as they are, sins and barbs need dragon wep to kill too, what's your point.
plus, you must've fought some weak bms then

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
close thread its clearly made by NOT WR player, Insanity, Silence and other wr masters say wr is ok dph wise as it is.

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
I only feel comfortable playing dph bm and the damage is actually all right.
If you stat yourself correctly damage won't be a problem when you combine crits, and even crit zerks.
The only issue I see as a dph bm which does suck is the lack of accuracy due to low dex; but it's something you need to consider and deal with. :D However dph build does not need any other boost, with the exception of acc if there was to be one.

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
To make dph WR a viable way to 1v1 HA..would need more damage..but the fact is..in arcanes the WR damage can reach over 18k's in zerks...i find it good enough
Last Edit: Mar 08, 2014, 09:36 pm by Seby