Epic Perfect World

Vote Cubi Bugs!!

Offline THEROCK

Can GM help me . I already vote 3 times per day via mobile . but why i cannot get any cubi? sometime i not get any cubi . why? can u fix it? if cant vote via mobile . but why bfore this i can vote via mobile and get the cubi? my chaar name THEROCK.

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
u should post this in help desk,

anyway, I've always vote on my phone, but never got this problem, always got my gold.
just try voting with ur pc, it is much better
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline THEROCK

yeahhh i really want do that . but im not 24hours front a pc . i have a job xD hahaha

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
yeahhh i really want do that . but im not 24hours front a pc . i have a job xD hahaha
I'm not telling u to stay on ur pc for 24 hrs, just try voting on it sometimes
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline THEROCK

I'm not telling u to stay on ur pc for 24 hrs, just try voting on it sometimes
yeahhh i know . but i cant . so, the easy way for me to vote using mobile . so i hope gm can help me.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Well you have to be on a PC to play the game, so make sure to vote on the PC when you are on it.

Anyway, as for voting on mobile, trying downloading a different browser app, if you have a smartphone. Other than that, I don't know if there is much we can do, as it seems to be an issue with your phone.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Several people have been world chatting lately about not receiving their gold. Even I myself didn't receive any yesterday, and I voted on Google Chrome.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Several people have been world chatting lately about not receiving their gold. Even I myself didn't receive any yesterday, and I voted on Google Chrome.

Then people need to post on the helpdesk, it is the fastest and most efficient way to get a GMs help. We can't fix if we don't know there is a problem and we aren't always online to see WC or it gets lost amongst the spam. Also, Agatio is the only one who can check accounts regarding gold, so helpdesk is your best bet.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Guess this is the place to post...is there something going on in voting atm? Can't seem to vote at all. I click Vote for Cubi on the mainpage and get to the page but can't log there or anything. Noticed something has changed on that part of the site.

Is the voting working for others? I am using Chrome.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I can vote o: just might be a bug or something

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked