Epic Perfect World

Ares

pikachuchu

I +1 this.
This would probably never happen but imagine more than one ares instance. That would also decrease lag by millions if the number of people doing ares gets split into 2 or 3.
Oh but ik it'll never happen was just an 'imagine' moment.  :-[

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Make a token for the instance quest that allows only 1 choice between 2 maps per on a 2nd npc. Maybe make a way to show how many are in room?
Last Edit: Mar 08, 2014, 06:41 am by Carlos Spicyweiner
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Drive

• 🌙
+1,so many ppls afk in etherblade after Ares so its always laggy when i try to go to Etherblade forges.Also i dont like the new ares area its too small and i tend to fall off the platform. :-[

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
How about a limited number of people? Like, only 200 people per Ares spawn. Just an example.

Negativ

How about a limited number of people? Like, only 200 people per Ares spawn. Just an example.
200 is still a lot..

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
um i think lyk make the boss less strongerer(less hp)+remove entry npc when it spawns(lol kid dont die kid) (reducer of dmg also so dont die lol pve hit harder than strong ea (if u get rekt lol train for next week is 420 hours of learn>become master)) = is completed with more fasted = people run out of alts sooner = less people l0l idk how to pve but is good idea because i said it

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
um i think lyk make the boss less strongerer(less hp)+remove entry npc when it spawns(lol kid dont die kid) (reducer of dmg also so dont die lol pve hit harder than strong ea) = is completed with more fasted = people run out of alts sooner = less people l0l idk how to pve but is good idea because i said it
Wait.....what?

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Wait.....what?

look deep inside and you will find the answer

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
+1
Wait.....what?
Basicly: "Make it easier to kill so people get out of the alts faster."

I +1 this.
This would probably never happen but imagine more than one ares instance. That would also decrease lag by millions if the number of people doing ares gets split into 2 or 3.
Oh but ik it'll never happen was just an 'imagine' moment.  :-[
Yeah, it wouldn't be done, it'd only benefit the first entries, the later ones would be screwed.

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
um i think lyk make the boss less strongerer(less hp)+remove entry npc when it spawns(lol kid dont die kid) (reducer of dmg also so dont die lol pve hit harder than strong ea (if u get rekt lol train for next week is 420 hours of learn>become master)) = is completed with more fasted = people run out of alts sooner = less people l0l idk how to pve but is good idea because i said it

yes i understand what is she saying!

+1 to nerf ares
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Unmatched

Bad suggestion. -

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
Bad suggestion. -
i don't have good pc like urs >:c
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
bad suggestion ---------

cevans1290

Yes. Its obv this can help, also maybe have an Ares set per town? That with nerfs will solve the inside Ares lag.