Epic Perfect World

Brain Games

EricaMurcas

So, here we are again, doing the same damn thing we did yesterday: Pk, Camp, do BQ, do BH, PK moar, fight world bosses, blah de blah. I know we have a quiz NPC every once in awhile and I actually like it. My thought was to put a permanent quiz NPC for people that want to gain extra EC answering varying questions about different things. The player can choose which category they like the most and then start the quiz. The quiz is not timed and with every correct answer you earn X amount of EC. I know that it take a lot of work, but I want something to work my brain as well as reflexes and fighting. Don't remember what game had it, but they had mini-games to do while you're questing.

So yea or nay for an opportunity to work your brain and get extra EC?

Panda_monium

Pretty soon it would turn into a daily. It'd fall under another routine,  and eventually people wouldn't bother with it.
I vote no, ec is easy to farm as it is.

Negativ

Gaming should be relaxing.......  :normal-7: :normal-7: :normal-7: :normal-7:

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
You can only put an x amount of questions in there anyway. Eventually you'll know all the questions with their answers and it becomes a daily routine again.

If you want a quiz just go google one?

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Gaming should be relaxing.......  :normal-7: :normal-7: :normal-7: :normal-7:
teach how to relax when u get

Negativ

Sometimes, it's all about raging. But, relax most of the time.

Offline iluca.valentin

• Characters: Valy_Ven 150Venomancer R8
  • Faction: Ruthless
Pretty soon it would turn into a daily. It'd fall under another routine,  and eventually people wouldn't bother with it.
I vote no, ec is easy to farm as it is.
'yeap preaty easy i make about 1-2 k ec per day when i want/need ec very much. just need to work youre litle head more if you wana do and so you wont get bored
Dont Worry Be Happy

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
teach how to relax when u get

I understand that feeling.  :normal-9: