Epic Perfect World

PWI Anime???

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Make EPW an anime and watch most episodes of Apawolla lecturing, xpendable and artifex saying "GG EASY" "GET WIPED" "EASY LOOOOOL MY MOM WAS PLAY" and Salvation random moments in pk.(90% episodes of the apawolla rage about how bad pk i
:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Cynix the pumpkin head would be the main character

no apawolla is main character he is the hero his tragic backstory is of his gank and bullying but he becomes a big strong man irl after lifting books+teams up with murdamook to become the internet tough guy prophets+spread new religion and defeat all traces of lelo, gank, xpendable (they are the evil organization destroying quality pk), lesbians, buffs+heals and bad gameplay while coming to terms with his terminal baddie syndrome

narrated by apawolla+jungjessica

Offline cocks on a stick

• Moderated
  • wet
  • dicks
  • Characters: c ;
  • Faction: ; 3
no apawolla is main character he is the hero his tragic backstory is of his gank and bullying but he becomes a big strong man irl after lifting books+teams up with murdamook to become the internet tough guy prophets+spread new religion and defeat all traces of lelo, gank, xpendable (they are the evil organization destroying quality pk), lesbians, buffs+heals and bad gameplay while coming to terms with his terminal baddie syndrome

:normal-2: :normal-2:

:normal-3: Your reply will be gone in 5 mins, and you gon be moderated, cya nerd

Offline 🌙

• sux

:normal-3: Your reply will be gone in 5 mins, and you gon be moderated, cya nerd

yes lol i saw preview of season 4 already i get moderated+banned

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

yes lol i saw preview of season 4 already i get moderated+banned

Baddies.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 11/10 would watch

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
And then APAWOLLA make his own squad in order to save the Epic Perfect World. And gets VegetaSS, CHotON, JungJessica, MaximumArmar and Anami to join him on his adventure.

Offline 🌙

• sux
And then APAWOLLA make his own squad in order to save the world. And gets VegetaSS, CHotON, JungJessica, MaximumArmar and Anami to join him on his adventure.

anami is lesbian ep are you noobed did you even watch episode 420 apawolla must destroy all lesbian eps of xpendable she is permabanned from squad with him

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
anami is lesbian ep are you noobed did you even watch episode 420 apawolla must destroy all lesbian eps of xpendable she is permabanned from squad with him
Oh no I am at 360 where he snipes down full XP squad 1 by 1.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
And then APAWOLLA make his own squad in order to save the Epic Perfect World. And gets VegetaSS, CHotON, JungJessica, MaximumArmar and Anami to join him on his adventure.

LOL WTF.
NO. NO. NO. I CAN'T DEAL WITH IT. JUST NO. :normal-13:

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
LOL WTF.
NO. NO. NO. I CAN'T DEAL WITH IT. JUST NO. :normal-13:
Maybe Strategist lelo, cause ninja holypath purify jump heal ninja ep.

So ninja he don't even get event reward cause all think he wasn't there.

Offline 🌙

• sux
Oh no I am at 360 where he snipes down full XP squad 1 by 1.

lol kid talk to me at least when you reach 369 and they unleash the pre-tw faction signet on him and he achieves 300 confirmed kills you haven't seen anything until then

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
Maybe Strategist lelo, cause ninja holypath purify jump heal ninja ep.

So ninja he don't even get event reward cause all think he wasn't there.

LOOOOOOOOOL.

Ninjas have my respect.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
lol kid talk to me at least when you reach 369 and they unleash the pre-tw faction signet on him and he achieves 300 confirmed kills you haven't seen anything until then
Sorry, episode 69 my favorite where this downer retarded player Muffinyumyum LOL fac sigs on almighty APAWOLLA chasing him, and there is like 5 squads pop up cause APAWOLLA say so ( Trust me Worms 5 squads everyday ready for take sig) and APAWOLLA is spammed 666 chocolates and pills and is kill all 5 squads and then is PM this wek sin lelo Muffinyumyum, "haha kid xp type sin".

Offline 🌙

• sux
Sorry, episode 69 my favorite where this downer retarded player Muffinyumyum LOL fac sigs on almighty APAWOLLA chasing him, and there is like 5 squads pop up cause APAWOLLA say so ( Trust me Worms 5 squads everyday ready for take sig) and APAWOLLA is spammed 666 chocolates and pills and is kill all 5 squads and then is PM this wek sin lelo Muffinyumyum, "haha kid xp type sin".

oh my favorite episode is 1310 where apawolla-kun leaves nohomo and discovers he has terminal baddie syndrome but continues to fight on despite the ganks+illness, finding the 1000% CHINOY and defeating it with education. it deeply touched me when apawolla cried out to the 1000% CHINOY as he lay dying, "go suck worms, you are the worst scammer on this server, you have done the worst you could have done." completely reviving himself with hope and logic and destroying it. that was beautiful.

i think if they remove that scene from the movie i'll set fire to every apawolla-kun figurine i have. even the limited edition "google translate: the ultimate weapon to speak tagalog and spread the prophecies further?" arc ones.