• Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Don't even know how this topic became to this

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
Don't even know how this topic became to this
its an APAWOLLA thread, what do you expect  :normal-2:

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I'm 15 years old and yes, sometimes I think my generation is so ***ed up

You are a huge flaming homosexual

scxclfbdnkgw

I'm 15 years old
you don't know anything

Offline Don Jon

• Xpendable's Spokesman
  • Characters: Doom
  • Faction: Xpendable
This thread is good and the people in it too!

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar / WaltDisney / BigPunisher / Gatekeeper

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
  +.  :normal-4:

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Expect very intelligent suggestions because APAWOLLA is very experienced, smart and strong player.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Expect very intelligent suggestions because APAWOLLA is very experienced, smart and strong player.

God Pker.

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
screaming social reject all over

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I honestly think that pvp quality on the server has dramatically decreased. The remaining pkers desperately joining biggest factions, in order to have some action. Biggest factions desperately spamming videos after each pk, trying to satisfy their egos, that can not ever be satisfied. Older factions are just pve chatrooms with players that confuse virtual people with real life friends. They wait each week for a silly Tw to happen, which is never equally numbered, and call it "fun", "a great TW" and make a pointless video. Why is almost everyone here so cowardly and meaningless (regarding their gameplay)? Basically all have stopped taking any challenge in game and play for an easy win.

Putting every person on EPW in the same category isn't fair.

You're right about many players wanting an easy win or playing just for ego, but it's not nearly all players. Also many players in this thread show just how obnoxious much of this community  has become, even though its only a relatively small group of people who seem to have a lot of free time to be assholes to others online. But there are also a lot of nice people around, but you won't find them by calling them assholes or talking trash.

If you hate the EPW community so much, find another game, if you're not having any fun here there's really no point.

Offline Don Jon

• Xpendable's Spokesman
  • Characters: Doom
  • Faction: Xpendable
dontSad dontStress beGlad enjoyLife staySafe

-yoloswag360

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar / WaltDisney / BigPunisher / Gatekeeper

Offline xXkonanXx

;D ;D ;D ;D
#360noscopedropshotquickscope***edurmomintheassmouthearsyoloswagswagandmoreswag
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
Im the best that ever did it, and got away with it

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
everyone should join big factions and make 200v200 pvp. You should get banned APAWOLLA jus for being stupid ;))))))))))))

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
  • I don't read books but I am 40 stories high! ;)
  • Characters: Ocalewyn,Senisten,Fapperz
  • Faction: Still Looking :P
everyone should join big factions and make 200v200 pvp. You should get banned APAWOLLA jus for being stupid ;))))))))))))
APAWOLLA will kill you, if she see this post hue hue hue