Epic Perfect World

Epw pvp.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
I honestly think that pvp quality on the server has dramatically decreased. The remaining pkers desperately joining biggest factions, in order to have some action. Biggest factions desperately spamming videos after each pk, trying to satisfy their egos, that can not ever be satisfied. Older factions are just pve chatrooms with players that confuse virtual people with real life friends. They wait each week for a silly Tw to happen, which is never equally numbered, and call it "fun", "a great TW" and make a pointless video. Why is almost everyone here so cowardly and meaningless (regarding their gameplay)? Basically all have stopped taking any challenge in game and play for an easy win.
I feel a bit sorry for the GMS for having such weak community. Even if I was making money, I would never do stuff for you guys.
 In my opinion, it all comes from the fact that there are 7 billion people in the world and very few wise, good parents. (not mentioning people being brainwashed and dumbed down by music, media, education all the time).
Current generations do not understand life, they can't find any meaning in what they do, they are lacking any aspirations.
Just last word to those, that have been playing this game for some time now: you have not achieved anything, you have not found any true friends. If u were ass holes in game and pissed off other people, you have just brought many sad moments for yourselves for the future.
Have a great day!

scxclfbdnkgw

Offline Meow85

• Old Player

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Very typical for EPW forum, people, who have nothing to say, commenting:)
Let me translate "lol" for you: a brainwashed teenager that is thought how not to be meaningful, trying to speak up:)

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
Let me translate "lol" for you: a brainwashed teenager that is thought how not to be meaningful, trying to speak up:)
lolk.

scxclfbdnkgw

hahah

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable

Panda_monium

I honestly think that pvp quality on the server has dramatically decreased. The remaining pkers desperately joining biggest factions, in order to have some action. Biggest factions desperately spamming videos after each pk, trying to satisfy their egos, that can not ever be satisfied. Older factions are just pve chatrooms with players that confuse virtual people with real life friends. They wait each week for a silly Tw to happen, which is never equally numbered, and call it "fun", "a great TW" and make a pointless video. Why is almost everyone here so cowardly and meaningless (regarding their gameplay)? Basically all have stopped taking any challenge in game and play for an easy win.
I feel a bit sorry for the GMS for having such weak community. Even if I was making money, I would never do stuff for you guys.
 In my opinion, it all comes from the fact that there are 7 billion people in the world and very few wise, good parents. (not mentioning people being brainwashed and dumbed down by music, media, education all the time).
Current generations do not understand life, they can't find any meaning in what they do, they are lacking any aspirations.
Just last word to those, that have been playing this game for some time now: you have not achieved anything, you have not found any true friends. If u were ass holes in game and pissed off other people, you have just brought many sad moments for yourselves for the future.
Have a great day!
ik i QQ a lot...
but gad damn lol  :tiger-10:

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
what is the meaning of life

Panda_monium

r8 :c

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Selling your house and car not be able to afford TV but instead +10 atk lvls gof daggers

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
Selling your house and car not be able to afford TV but instead +10 atk lvls gof daggers
and live in data center and play in cinema + eat popcorn

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
...there are 7 billion people in the world and very few wise, good parents. (not mentioning people being brainwashed and dumbed down by music, media, education all the time).
Then try your best to be one of the few wise parents, create a generation of people with aspirations.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Stormā¤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

seriously dude, it's a game, your opinion is fine, but the game doesn't have a weak community. Sure, some of em are pricks but thats how people are.. and if you keep complaining about stuff like this, why dont you just quit the server already? and don't come up with a bull sh*t excuse, if you hate the community/server you shoulda been long gone by now.

scxclfbdnkgw

and live in data center and play in cinema + eat popcorn
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo