Epic Perfect World

PvE Class Build threads (and how they seem to not exist).

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
In PW pure damage builds almost always work best, for both PVE and PVP.

Tank build classes specifically for PVP being the only notable exception on EPW. If we had instances with tougher mobs it might also apply to PVE but right now that's not really the case.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
If you ate talking about gears,dragon is just fine for start.If you are hard working pver youll probably get to that point where you get r8,ws belt,cube neck.Takr time to do TM runs and youll need to pvp a little in order to get endgame nw cape.Then you can farm amd do pve related things most efficiently.
I never did NW, 1 ascended supreme cape, 1 ascended lunar, my ascended r8 badge and 1200+ tokens left. There's still BH you know....

Blademaster=strength and dexterity,can go vitality build
Wizard=full magic
Barbarian=strength or vitality build,tho str may appear stronger PVE wise
Venomancer=magic,can go vitality and even HA,LA hybrid builds.Pur mag strongest for PVE.
Archer=mostly dex,even tho you can build chaneling archer with mag rings and chan on r88.Aps is better for pve i guess.
Cleric=not really a farming class,most go hybrid HA support cleric ,ive seen full aa mag DD clerics tho.
Assasin=dex and str,can go aps and dph,as fastest for pve its demon aps assasin.
Psychic=full magic
Seeker=im not really fond off,i guess its good cuz of defense buffs and strong AOE.
Mystic=full mag,sage mystic are tankier,demons are about skill spamming.
Ok,i hope this helped if thats what you were looking for.I tried explaining as best as i could.(It is kinda late here my apologies if something is wrong,i didnt play listed classes as much as id like to).
For PvE, APS barb is better than strength dph. Same goes for archer (Chan archer is too squishy for PvE, the extra dex needed for fists adds a considerable amount of phys def) And about the exact number for stats. Well, it kinda depends. What I do for my aps barb is, LA Helm and boots, rest is HA. If you use different LA parts, you'll need a different number for stats. So, just get enough dex for dragon claws (298), and dump the rest in str. Same goes for an APS archer, just enough dex for fists, rest in str, 2 pieces of HA and 3 of LA.

I haven't tried this yet but you can try an APS seeker, though DPH seeker is just fine for PvE. APS seekers however, have a good use of Blood Vengeance stone (and BP if there's a sin in squad) Max aps for seekers is 4.00 but Dual Edges require less dex (228), so the str bonus that you get makes up for the aps that is lost. Dual Edge APS Barb is also a good build. About tomes, I'd recommend Tender Slaves for barb, you need as much accuracy (I wouldn't recommend using Blood Bath though, you need the HP when you do instances like TT) as you can, some mobs/bosses have high evasion. Also, the crit rate from dex tome (Divine Ignorance) is no big deal when compared to the crit rate bonus from Demon Beastial Onslaught.

I don't play different classes much, and as you can see, I love the APS build when it comes to PvE, so my knowledge is limited.

In PW pure damage builds almost always work best, for both PVE and PVP.

Tank build classes specifically for PVP being the only notable exception on EPW. If we had instances with tougher mobs it might also apply to PVE but right now that's not really the case.

True, to some extent. If you multi client for PvE (To make things quicker and more efficient), you might want to make a tanking toon as well. The easiest for this would be a sage vit barb, 80k+ hp and good defense is guaranteed, with full dragon, might be better if you have an ascended dragon cape and end game accessories. This will definitely help with TT. Lunar too, a bit. The 1st and 3rd valleys have those annoying stun mobs. What I did was pull the instance on my sage barb, bring all the mobs back to my APS barb, then, use the sage to tank (Use Invoke the Spirit and then tab to APS, or Solid Shield/ToP) Use the combo for aoe damage on my aps barb. This steals aggro from my sage so, switch back to him, stomp of the beast king (Morai, not the normal one) to get aggro back. Another Solid Shield, ToP or spark, whatever is available. A berserker's wraith, ancestral rage and another armageddon was mostly enough for the lunar mobs (800k+ HP, so, took time on str + dex build) You'd think pure str would be better, but too much of accuracy is lost and it annoys me when I use a combo and it fails cuz I didn't have enough accuracy.

Another option for tanking is making a psychic. 800+ MAGIC, not vit, magic gives good ele def. White voodoo for op def levels. Then just use Psy Will when you feel like you're dying. You still have ToP. And in the worst case scenario, you can always spark/IG.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Totaly forgot about BH.(Probably cuz i never do it qq).And amg those tokens come giv :-[

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Totaly forgot about BH.(Probably cuz i never do it qq).And amg those tokens come giv :-[
No sir Q_Q I need 3 int bracers

Negativ

Sir steroids. Agatio pls gib him int bracers, thxxxx

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Sir steroids. Agatio pls gib him int bracers, thxxxx
yes plis

3 int bracers. And if chest had int too, 3 int on chest. I'd be able to be a sage aps barb with 4.00 or so aps.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
You are wik you=need chan cuz chan barb stronk maam. :sad:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
You no want insta cast barb because noob veno(JKJK) no pve

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Drive

• 🌙
You no want insta cast barb because noob veno(JKJK) no pve
Shushh D:.Honestly tho,ive seen barbs with more chan on gear than me. :-[

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
Well >.> more luck channeling on barbs I think

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Well >.> more luck channeling on barbs I think
Q.Q,even blue name random venos have more i always waste 500ec rerolling to get nothing.~#giveluckplz.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Negativ

yes plis

3 int bracers. And if chest had int too, 3 int on chest. I'd be able to be a sage aps barb with 4.00 or so aps.
Just 10.00 aps cap.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Shushh D:.Honestly tho,ive seen barbs with more chan on gear than me. :-[
I got 2 chan on my bracers once  :normal-19:

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
The nice thing about playing on a private server is that you are able to restat your character as you please to see what you like best. Pretty much, everything should be common sense and straightforward, however if you don't like that specific playing style, simply go to the God's Giving and buy some point reset items and try it out again.

Pay attention to your gear requirements. If you're an arcane user, and wish to be pure magic, go with the minimum amount of strength needed as possible, and add everything else to magic. However, if you want some extra HP, crit strike, etc. then add points to various other places.

All-in-all, is mostly depends on what type of playing style you wish to go with. Give some different builds a go and see what you enjoy the most, since you'll be a strict PvE player anyhow, it won't matter a whole lot.