Epic Perfect World

The constant complaining

Offline Kiyrafury

I for one have to say this is the best private server I have ever had the pleasure to play on. Yes the loss hoovered, but we were all well compensated. Both my parents play and not only do they have to share the voting but they both lost alot along with newly created characters, they didn't complain just farmed again we helped one another get back up and with the GM's generosity we all ended up richer with better armor to boot  :P . So thankyou GM's for providing us all with good quality fun :-*

Nevaeh-sin

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
I am grateful for what you guys have done. its not your fault people abuse it and i think we are the ones who shuld point the fingers at them not you guys...
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Fiera

I would just like to say I never QQ'd over the rollback. When one of the GM's spawned bosses in Dreamweaver Port for the low levels/ people who hadn't gotten any bosses from all the boss events they were doing. I died from aoe from the bosses, and I said, "This is stupid," when I died because it was supposed to be for low levels but my character died from aoes from the boss, and I got lagged from all the spawning and therefore had no chance of getting any drops. What really upset me is the way I was spoken to. The GM told me I shouldn't be there. They said when they were starting the event that it was for low levels and people who hadn't gotten any bosses; I was where I was supposed to be. Because of all the QQ'ers and bullcrap, I got treated like a troublemaker. :/ I'm not even mad about the fact I didn't get anything. It was just really hurtful to be treated like that.

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
I appologise for whichever one of us did that, it has been a long and hard few days.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Sedrick

• DARKNESS IS MY POWER!!!!
  • panties ftw!!!! lmfao
Its true, but I needed to vent, hearing people call syri (and all the other gms) heartless was too far.

In the whole time I played on pwi I saw one GM once while doing base quest. He was afk too.
ye tell me about it =.= pwie never helped anyone
Life is short...and so is my memory...who you? x.x

Offline Theodin

• Marshal UnderOath
  • Whoo I get to say something!..... But what?
Any Dumbass that stills feels the need to complain after everything they have done to fix it needs to be perma banned!!!!!!! Over in F*llen An*el they just had a down grade of top lvl end game weapons and equipment and have to farm for thier shizz all over just to get thier old stats back on purpose.... Of course the response from GM staff is F u and leave and if U keep gripping I will ban everyone and shut it down.....

What the hell.... I was able to not only replace what I lost but improve my main and build a new toon as well.... THANK U AGA FOR THE GIFT.........

The 2 or so days u have spent QQ'ing U coul have been on top of the world in this game and working on other projects, but u slack asses only want to cry and get it handed to u like an infant.

Shame on u that cant see the silver lining in this cloud and be damn thankful we have the quality server we have, Like I said earlier is QQ'ing is best u can do U need to be perma banned... And once again Thanks to Agatio and the GM staff at EPW for all u have done this last week dont ever think it has gone unappreciated

Theodin-----148 Demon Seeker
Z_Ha_Dum-146 Demon Cleric

Offline lilime

ye tell me about it =.= pwie never helped anyone

I was once lucky enough to talk to a gm in PWI  ??? but then it teled me to the star island and said few things & left me there  :(

Offline boogy

Wow i have neverseen so many suck ups in my life lol...but good job aga on the bounce back.

Offline Keroh

I was a lil miffed about the roll back since I lost a lot, but I got over it, got my toons lvls back that needed it, remade most of my gear that I lost, and gained all my coin back in a day. Problem solved for me.  People abusing the whole voting thing? Big shock there.  I'm glad it got taken away. I think the gm's are doing just fine, even if not everything they do is perfect.  It's not like what they do effects my personal life. I have more important things to worry about then a 10 day roll back and gm's that don't answer to my beck and call. It's just a game after all.

Offline Turtles

First of all, I am posting this for more than just me, today Syri got called heartless, which is one of the most obserd claims ive heard. Seriously guys, we need to grow up a little, yes the rollback is inconvenient, but are you just going to sit there and complain?
You were given more than enough compensation for it, I saw people who lost upwards of 20 billion coins, know what they did, they just farmed it back and went about thier way maturely. The 15 gold was abused, so it was removed, it was too much to begin with anyway.
Sometimes in life stuff happens and it sucks, Agatio barely has slept trying to work this out, and normally doesnt sleep enough to keep our server the way it is too. Give him some credit every now and then.

If you think a rollback sucks, or the less gold, seriously there are worse things. My uncle for example (though he hates the spotlight so he doesnt mind), ron allum, was the second half of the achron partnership, the lead engineer of the deepsea challenger project, one of the only 2 people quallified to pilot the sub and inventer of roughly 17 patents (including inventing a new material).

If you have heard any news reports on the project all you would hear is james cameron this, and james cameron that, (he contributed the money and is a long term parter of my uncle, so they deserve equal credit) and nothing on my uncle, not even in his own country. The only place he is mentioned is the official site of the project.

http://deepseachallenge.com/

So before you feel screwed over, please realise that you were not only overly compensated, and there are people who should feel more screwed over. (And yet they dont, because life is life).

nuf said. . . still wanna QQ about your stuff? GTFO or grow up it's a MMO your suppose to farm for mats. or did you QQ-ers forget what a MMO is all about??
0.o

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
I made Seeker, didn't know how to play, made Cleric, lvled him to 149, got
3rd fairy, all Sage skills, few Dragon pieces (150 was close) and some other things.

Then learned Seeker and did him in about a week to lvl 146, 3rd fairy,
almost all demonic (except necklace and belt).

Then Seeker lost everything, went back to lvl 110 without skills, spirit and coins.
The worst was loss of marriage status with my beloved wife.

Cleric's fiance ceased to exist.
Cleric lost few Sage skills, 22 10 Mill Notes from bank, 30+ Warsong
Crystals ready for rest of Dragon when 150, and about 60% of his lvl 149
(from 80% back to 19%).

I had two options:
1. sit and QQ on forum, even knowing how hard Agatio and team worked to save us,
2. do something useful

What do you think, which option I selected?

My dear wife, my beloved Lady, my Goddess married me again.
We did that even before my first "recovering PV", when I had only 2,069 coins.
Thank you, team, for marriage packs price being zero. You saved us again.

We didn't have time nor any intention to complain.

She is my inspiration.
We pulled up our sleeves and "took shovels and spades".
Like renewal after tornado or earthquake.
Will you work, or complain to rescue teams? It's up to you.

We started working on both of us. Together.
And to help faction mates. And they helped us.

My Seeker is not lvl 146 any more, but lvl 148, having
even that necklace and belt, and even more Sage skills.

My Cleric has 46 Gold in bank, ready to recover his WsC's,
skills and few other things he lost. Once I start
playing him again.

"You did it once, you can do it again."

Let lazy beggars QQ.

Help those who work together with you on that help.

Ignore others.
Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 06:23 am by geriatrix
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
Haters gonna hate
_Cocaine_! - Lvl 150 barb
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
Coocaine - Lvl 150 seeker
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
_Cocaine_ - Lvl 150 Archer
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

&#65332; &#65362; &#65353; &#65350; &#65359; &#65362; &#65347; &#65349;

A few said fck U' i want more cause im greedy and lazy by cheatin on votes >< thats very Gratefull behavior towards Agatio his always fine Gesture Ty guys.

Anyways i hope that most got back at the point they were last week, and yes care for the ones who are close to u and who are worth ur time and effort, if everyone work together and make a cycle of get helped then help others and pass the torch the community will grow and more bonds wil be made.

P.s u always have spirit geriatrix and u changed some of my opinions ^^ i enjoy this server better by ur posts and try to work harder and be more open to others, i hope u wont mind i have taken u and sir Muffdiver as example for me

I realy apreciate it Thank u regards jehannes
Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 09:10 am by Triforce

Offline g0rml3ss

lol is this a post about people moaning or that you're mad at the world that your uncle isnt getting his recognition ? more references to him than your actual topic.

As for the roll back lol who cares everything everyone had was free anyway and those who donated should remember one thing.

To donate means to give freely "without expectation" (this is the key part of this phrase)

ppl should just be greatful Aga tried to compensate at all.

Offline ten

Always had a chuckle as people logged on and immediately raged on world chat about what they lost >.> I'm evil like that.

I noticed missing chars right away as I logged in (2 lv140~ deleted). What did I do? Sighed and shrugged to myself and created them anew. Better than the first round :D. Nowhere near as much as some with the loss of: millions of coin, hundreds of EC, 2nd fairy x2. But oh well. It's not like it takes forever to get back.

Don't understand the outrage honestly. This isn't PWE. The issue was identified, addressed (in this case prompt compensation), and action taken to ensure the problem doesn't crop up again. That's better than quite a few games/p. servers I've played.

<lurkmode activate>