Epic Perfect World

Demonic Gear Change

Offline ♫ Guardian ♫

• Characters: FluffyGuard
Idk if it was already posted but i think it would be usefull to put some kind of forge where you can put your demonic gear back to token and then make something else of it.

Ty for answers!  ^-^ :D

Panda_monium

U can use the npc forge?

Offline ♫ Guardian ♫

• Characters: FluffyGuard
I mean like if you have LA demonic set you can change it through a forge to AA or HA.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
then people wouldn't need to play the game anymore after getting 1 token :/ kinda kills the idea of the game we want  :-X

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
That would kind of mess up the economy a bit to trading in demonic gear, and if they did it to that gear they would have to do it to the other types. There's a reason why people buy the set off someone instead of buying the tokens and making it themselves... The same reason why people say stuff like "WTT MY AA DRAG SET+200 EC FOR UR HA DRAG SET".
200 ec or something may not seem much, but that's in one trade, consider all the trades that have been made with gear sets and the amount of ec's passed from those trades.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Uh how about a forge that converts my Nirvana gear to Arena gear and gives me nirvy crystals, fc mats and heaven cotton and devil wood back?

Offline Drive

• 🌙
You can always trade to other type of gear,or sell it then buy gold and new demonic gears tokens.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Uh how about a forge that converts my Nirvana gear to Arena gear and gives me nirvy crystals, fc mats and heaven cotton and devil wood back?
For what o.o?

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ναєℓα

• Characters: Vaela
  • Faction: Eternal
I've actually suggested/thought about this. A reverse forge. Where instead of wasting the things you can buy from forges, you could change it back into EC. I do like the idea.
'As their castles crumble slowly
We watch them fall
The crown slips from heads unworthy
As we gain control'

| Eternal | Venomancer |

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
  • I don't read books but I am 40 stories high! ;)
  • Characters: Ocalewyn,Senisten,Fapperz
  • Faction: Still Looking :P

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
I've actually suggested/thought about this. A reverse forge. Where instead of wasting the things you can buy from forges, you could change it back into EC. I do like the idea.

dude do u even realize how bad that would mess up the economy