Epic Perfect World

faction chat bug and No faction name

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
There were the rollbacks yesterday, for example. Multiple mass dc's lately. This issue today. Those are some examples. None of which that I could notice (could be wrong, did afk from time to time) that were acknowledged or given any response about.
O.O I never dc'd yesterday.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
If it keeps going on, just keep on relogging until it's normal again. It works. But should be fixed after the server reset like 15 min ago, right? o.o

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
keep dc'ing now :(

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
none of the GM's are online atm, they need sleep too you know....this is the one time slot that they arent online and shyt happens....Echo is on tho, but dont know if hes taken note of this yet.

this is why they have bug n help part of forums so ppl can let them know there is a issue and they can look into it 
when they have the chance
Last Edit: Mar 05, 2014, 05:19 am by wolfies

Offline ναєℓα

• Characters: Vaela
  • Faction: Eternal
Keep relogging. It will show up eventually. This happened in PWI too.
'As their castles crumble slowly
We watch them fall
The crown slips from heads unworthy
As we gain control'

| Eternal | Venomancer |

Offline Aviendha

• Forever Alone
  • sometimes to live, you must die
  • Characters: Mierin, Birgitte
  • Faction: Overseers
i had relogged several times trying to clear it up, but while i was just sitting there, telling faction mates that they had NOT been kicked, the faction names just reappeared!

it was a huge relief and awesome to behold. :)  and i was just telling everyone that there would probably be a reboot of the server when the announcement came over the system screen...
 :)) :)) :))