Epic Perfect World

faction chat bug and No faction name

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
cant see faction chat at all  and no faction name or icon over my toons head and others
also smileys started to play up  before hand
Last Edit: Mar 05, 2014, 05:30 am by wolfies

Offline Aviendha

• Forever Alone
  • sometimes to live, you must die
  • Characters: Mierin, Birgitte
  • Faction: Overseers
additionally, when i click on someone who really is factionless, it says No Faction, but people who are in a faction just have a blank space instead.

the smiley function failed, even though i was wearing my tiger smiley set. then faction chat just stopped. relogging doesn't change anything.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Relogged (as suggested when I world chatted) and all is still fine for me..

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
mm my other half did that twice and still the same issue
ive just relogged same thing this time there no names of members in faction list
Last Edit: Mar 05, 2014, 02:30 am by wolfies

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
I relogged, still same issue. Seems to be server-wide too. So not really a single persons problem but everyones

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Interesting to see the constant issues lately.. And no real word on it.
none of the GM's are online atm, they need sleep too you know....this is the one time slot that they arent online and shyt happens....Echo is on tho, but dont know if hes taken note of this yet.

Ennaoj

none of the GM's are online atm, they need sleep too you know....this is the one time slot that they arent online and shyt happens....Echo is on tho, but dont know if hes taken note of this yet.

Reason why they added GMs on other timezone was to cover the hours that no GMs from UK's on.
So I guess this will be a lil not acceptable as an excuse.

This ^

Anyhow, fac function's back now

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
What "constant issues" can I ask?

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
its back now thankies

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Was fun. i had a small and fast pk with many ppl from another factions.  :normal-3:

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
What "constant issues" can I ask?

There were the rollbacks yesterday, for example. Multiple mass dc's lately. This issue today. Those are some examples. None of which that I could notice (could be wrong, did afk from time to time) that were acknowledged or given any response about.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
The DCs is almost always issue with ddos protection company as we have stated several times - this is not something we can control.
This problem now and the 5 minute "rollbacks" are due to the fact that last maintenance was 5 weeks ago, so seems that server needs to be rebooted soon.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
The end of the world

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
Weew I thought i'm the only one that got that bug, because I always get fac mute for 1 min -.-

crazy how Savagery shit on you