5 (16.7%)
Plz plz plz. :P
2 (6.7%)
do what ever you want.
9 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 24

just for fun build more hype for NH

Negativ

You wanted countdown counter, you got it. It maybe not very accurate, but at least count. Better as nothing  :P
I didn't o.o
But thanks you much.

vlntbty

It would be very hard to put a timer on it because it is a big patch and you never know when things may come up. Bugs or other problems. Just gotta be patient. Aga will get it out soon enough. I'd rather have to wait a bit longer than was originally said than have him rush to put it out and there be a ton of problems.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
  :normal-20:
I'm talking about Meridian, complex Venomancer Pet update, Revamped FB99 and Trophy Modes, Title System, War Avatars, New Skills, Reawakening, new maps and a lot of more.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
You wanted countdown counter, you got it. It maybe not very accurate, but at least count. Better as nothing  :P
LMFAOOOO

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

LOOOL.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
The main reason that an estimate of time was ever given in the first place was because people asked for it so much. You really can't ever truly give an accurate date to something like this. Yet, we try to give some idea to hopefully satisfy, but it never works. Bugs appear. Things go wrong. It may be more complex than initially thought. And real life too. It really would be less pain on everyone if people could just be patient. We know you want the patch ASAP, we know you are curious. So are we. And Agatio and the rest of us staff are doing the best job possible to get it out as fast as we can BUT also bugfree and a worthwhile patch to improve our already amazing server. We have no reason for wanting to delay it, it is merely caused by unforeseeable circumstances and the general difficulty of producing a patch this big and complex.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

cevans1290

Impossible. He has to set up Quests, there will be new pets, so he has to get new ways to obtain them since it is not optional in boutique, I also assume that there will be new events..but new rewards, so he has to have those. All chill tf out, I bet he'll do a series of events or maybe(Doubful) 2x..for the wait, we did a weekend but we have waited about a month and it will be a while more.
The only issue is lack of fully operational quest editor (which is still under development), so I could fix a lot of important quests (for example remove low lvl cultivation or required quest chain that lets enter chrono world or custom rewards for events, these are crucial things).
Everything else is basically set. I figured that due to amount of things that let you improve character, it's important to make these things rather easily obtainable, so players that start from starch wouldn't have very long way to go in order to compete. This will be probably the biggest patch we ever had and a lot of new things might be confusing at first, so to prevent possible outflow of some part of our player-base I want to make sure that everything will be ready and bug free and available in easy to understand and accessible way with ready guides. I'm talking about Meridian, complex Venomancer Pet update, Revamped FB99 and Trophy Modes, Title System, War Avatars, New Skills, Reawakening, new maps and a lot of more.
I said February, but back then I had no idea that this patch will be this complex... But like I said earlier, it should be ready for tests soon.

Idc how much longer it's gonna take. Thank you for your hard work.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

I agree with this guy.Keep up the good work and ty for all u did c:

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
It would be very hard to put a timer on it because it is a big patch and you never know when things may come up. Bugs or other problems. Just gotta be patient. Aga will get it out soon enough. I'd rather have to wait a bit longer than was originally said than have him rush to put it out and there be a ton of problems.
Yeah, it would suck to finally get the update and have it full of bugs and glitches. Better to wait a bit longer.

This.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Have you tried turning the patch off & then on again?

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
The only issue is lack of fully operational quest editor (which is still under development), so I could fix a lot of important quests (for example remove low lvl cultivation or required quest chain that lets enter chrono world or custom rewards for events, these are crucial things).
Everything else is basically set. I figured that due to amount of things that let you improve character, it's important to make these things rather easily obtainable, so players that start from starch wouldn't have very long way to go in order to compete. This will be probably the biggest patch we ever had and a lot of new things might be confusing at first, so to prevent possible outflow of some part of our player-base I want to make sure that everything will be ready and bug free and available in easy to understand and accessible way with ready guides. I'm talking about Meridian, complex Venomancer Pet update, Revamped FB99 and Trophy Modes, Title System, War Avatars, New Skills, Reawakening, new maps and a lot of more.
I said February, but back then I had no idea that this patch will be this complex... But like I said earlier, it should be ready for tests soon.
Dont add war avatars e.e all this card sh1t is so confusing...

Offline Diogo.

• Harry is a pretty fairy.
  • Niggurz stole Harry's ketchup.
Will we have to farm or pay ecs / gold for new things?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Dont add war avatars e.e all this card sh1t is so confusing...
Not our fault that you are stupid  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))