2 (6.7%)
do what ever you want.
9 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 24

just for fun build more hype for NH

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_
It would be a timer counting down till Ago or whoever GM posts the final details of the new expansion. OR it could be if possible a timer for the actual launch of the expansion. which ever they feel better about.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT A POST TO URGE THE RELEASE AND PRESSURE THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM BUT TO JUST GIVE US A SOME THING TO STARE AT UNTIL. LOL
IF ITS DELAYED THEN SO BE IT JUST EXTEND THE TIMER.

Thanks for your input.  ;D

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
There's no ETA for patch yet.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
As much as I'd love to know exactly when the patch will be released it's impossible. Bugs can appear at any time, means it will be delayed with 1-2 days. Not only that but testing it to keep it balanced for us is a hard job.
Also from what I saw in previous posts, Agatio is making custom stuff also so it takes even longer.

Just be patient like the rest of us and enjoy the game as it is. ^^

Negativ

As much as I'd love to know exactly when the patch will be released it's impossible. Bugs can appear at any time, means it will be delayed with 1-2 days. Not only that but testing it to keep it balanced for us is a hard job.
Also from what I saw in previous posts, Agatio is making custom stuff also so it takes even longer.

Just be patient like the rest of us and enjoy the game as it is. ^^

Well, not trying to be rude. First gm´s said half feb. (Don't remember which topic & when)
Now it's March..

But nevermind.
I guess we'll just have to wait, take your time agatio and make it awesome!  ;)

Offline Elena

Well, not trying to be rude. First gm´s said half feb. (Don't remember which topic & when)
Now it's March..

But nevermind.
I guess we'll just have to wait, take your time agatio and make it awesome!  ;)
At each patch they say it's not sure. I don't remember they ever said " Yes it's surely comes out on x date. " As I said bugs aren't something planned, they just appear at times and some of them needs more time to get fixed. I don't think anyone would like to get a patch full of bugs and make 47352534 QQ threads about whatsoever doesn't work how it's supposed to.

Negativ

True that, you have a point. Well let's wait...

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :rolleyes:

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Meh. I'll be honest... i'm really curious when this patch come out ( seriously... i'm farming ecs, st and everything for 4-5 days ). Well there is many comments about what we will have to do and somethings. BUT none of us can say that is true. Just lets wait and see what will happen...  :normal-21:

Offline Elena

Meh. I'll be honest... i'm really curious when this patch come out ( seriously... i'm farming ecs, st and everything for 4-5 days ). Well there is many comments about what we will have to do and somethings. BUT none of us can say that is true. Just lets wait and see what will happen...  :normal-21:
^.
My curiosity lvl: over 9999.  :'( Can't help but wait.

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
To Agatio,

Is the delayed arrival due to money concerns or lack of funding?? I have no problem paying for that update depending on amount Ofc. And I'm sure others would donate piece by piece too. Just curious if it is/was

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Lol. :normal-17:

You wanted countdown counter, you got it. It maybe not very accurate, but at least count. Better as nothing  :P

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_
There's no ETA for patch yet.
glad to hear it from the man himself but this depresses more and more. QQ il be here.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
To Agatio,

Is the delayed arrival due to money concerns or lack of funding?? I have no problem paying for that update depending on amount Ofc. And I'm sure others would donate piece by piece too. Just curious if it is/was
  :normal-20:
The only issue is lack of fully operational quest editor (which is still under development), so I could fix a lot of important quests (for example remove low lvl cultivation or required quest chain that lets enter chrono world or custom rewards for events, these are crucial things).
Everything else is basically set. I figured that due to amount of things that let you improve character, it's important to make these things rather easily obtainable, so players that start from starch wouldn't have very long way to go in order to compete. This will be probably the biggest patch we ever had and a lot of new things might be confusing at first, so to prevent possible outflow of some part of our player-base I want to make sure that everything will be ready and bug free and available in easy to understand and accessible way with ready guides. I'm talking about Meridian, complex Venomancer Pet update, Revamped FB99 and Trophy Modes, Title System, War Avatars, New Skills, Reawakening, new maps and a lot of more.
I said February, but back then I had no idea that this patch will be this complex... But like I said earlier, it should be ready for tests soon.