Epic Perfect World

Any ways to prevent this from happening?

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I always ini edit my characters and usually outside the customization folder, because I often put male hair on females, change face textures, etc. Because most ini-edited presets give errors when you press on them. And to have such look you have to create a new character (probably confusing for most of you but those who ini edit a lot will understand, no worries). I was wondering if there is any way to avoid the error and give the look to already existing character with help of makeover scroll :normal-21:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline ναєℓα

• Characters: Vaela
  • Faction: Eternal
Just some of those features are incompatible with that toon. It happened to me before.
'As their castles crumble slowly
We watch them fall
The crown slips from heads unworthy
As we gain control'

| Eternal | Venomancer |

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
Just some of those features are incompatible with that toon. It happened to me before.

I know that, it should be happening, there is nothing wrong with it (Agatio) I just wanted to know if I could avoid that error (Agatio) like without changing anything (Agatio) I'm 0 in such stuff and I don't understand if it's possible or not (Agatio) maybe someone (Agatio) can change it, so it will stop giving errors and we'll be able to use those presets for already existing characters, our mains maybe (Agatio) :pig-29:

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline ναєℓα

• Characters: Vaela
  • Faction: Eternal
>>; If someone doesn't get that point, I'd worry about them.
'As their castles crumble slowly
We watch them fall
The crown slips from heads unworthy
As we gain control'

| Eternal | Venomancer |

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
>>; If someone doesn't get that point, I'd worry about them.
what point :normal-39:
 :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I change my ini's alot... i feel your pain  :normal-9:

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
I change my ini's alot... i feel your pain  :normal-9:

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
I know that, it should be happening, there is nothing wrong with it (Agatio) I just wanted to know if I could avoid that error (Agatio) like without changing anything (Agatio) I'm 0 in such stuff and I don't understand if it's possible or not (Agatio) maybe someone (Agatio) can change it, so it will stop giving errors and we'll be able to use those presets for already existing characters, our mains maybe (Agatio) :pig-29:

LO0L.  I get the impression you would like a reply from Night about this subject.  ;D    No idea how possible it is hope you get the answers you seek Dx but i had to lol at all that xD

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF

LO0L.  I get the impression you would like a reply from Night about this subject.  ;D    No idea how possible it is hope you get the answers you seek Dx but i had to lol at all that xD

aw lol ty <3

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B