Epic Perfect World

WS event

Offline Nexito

• Mentalista got rekt
  • Sin who floored Mentalista
  • Characters: Nexito
  • Faction: EpicGods
You guys can host a warsong bele event for factions Requirements  30 players online 140+
and add things as u like :3

Offline Drive

• 🌙
I think the belt gives too good stats so it cant be just gived away like that.Also its suppoused to be a rare endgame item'giving it away with a simple faction event would decrease its rarity signifcantly.So -1

Offline Me not you but me

• Characters: Smylez Smyles Smylez Smyles + others
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
I think the belt gives too good stats so it cant be just gived away like that.Also its suppoused to be a rare endgame item'giving it away with a simple faction event would decrease its rarity signifcantly.So -1

I agree. I worked way to hard for just the 2 ws belts I have. -1
Last Edit: Mar 04, 2014, 03:02 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Sir, I agree with you.

Negativ

How about a Faction event that everyone gets full R8 with 3x Chan/Int on every piece.

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
  • I don't read books but I am 40 stories high! ;)
  • Characters: Ocalewyn,Senisten,Fapperz
  • Faction: Still Looking :P
How about a Faction event that everyone gets full R8 with 3x Chan/Int on every piece.

hhahha  would be good...

Negativ

hhahha  would be good...
Nahhhhhhhh.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player

Without the cap it'd be like what? 10 aps?

Negativ

Much op right.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Much op right.
Imagine 10 aps on a sin with r8 GoF dags LOL
He'd kill himself before the enemy did xD

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
10 aps base on a sage barb with op r8 def levels and warsoul weapon, i kill all mosquitoes and flies np.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
10 aps base on a sage barb with op r8 def levels and warsoul weapon, i kill all mosquitoes and flies np.
A 90k hp bomb coming at you with 10 aps and r8 def lvls. Op.

Offline ναєℓα

• Characters: Vaela
  • Faction: Eternal
What about Just pieces of the Warsong belt. Not the entire belt itself.
'As their castles crumble slowly
We watch them fall
The crown slips from heads unworthy
As we gain control'

| Eternal | Venomancer |

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
What about Just pieces of the Warsong belt. Not the entire belt itself.
Pieces you can get easily from just farming, and doing an event for just a piece of the belt is something I doubt many people will go for. And in general, the belt shouldn't be added as an event item mainly because of the work a person puts in to get it considering it's the only freakin end-game belt in the server.

Spent 2 weeks saving up EC for mine considering I can only play on weekends and I only have 1 character. Also I understand we have the DS event, but then again DS isn't that hard to get. The belt requires you to actually work for it unlike the DS where you can get it from the faction if you meet the requirements if the faction has them.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Sir, I agree with you.
Why so mean maam? :-[