Epic Perfect World

About Warsoul weapons

Offline antaresx

Is there any chance Agatio will get hands on Warsoul weapons stats (like pwi did if i'm not wrong)
to make em' a good endgame weapon?
I mean,
you can choose to restat your R8 weap tons of time for get your fav. stats
or farm like hell (and buy lot of Warsoul mats) and have a top weapon at once.

I think this will improve also economy and farm inside player base becouse if i'm not wrong
to build it you need around 300k EC of Warsoul mats.

Wha do you think about guys?

Anta

p.s. no flame plz, it's only a wondering i have.
pp.ss. and Yes, i'm going to build it anyway for the fun to have an ingame goal  ;D

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Why so much ec? D: though the idea sounds nice

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I think this was discussed before and rejected. Well, I'm okay with this. I'm somewhat close to getting it anyway.

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Weren't those Warsoul weapons the ones that gave +50 attack levels? Sounds interesting :)

Offline antaresx

so much EC becouse any single Warsoul mat it cost from 300 to 700 EC if not farmed.
And you need 100 of any kind of it for build the weapon you want.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
And I need 286k ec more >.>

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
I love warsoul weapons especially the att lvl on the wands (omg so sexxeh)
but, farming up to 300k ec is just....too much for me q.q (unless mobs drops 100 ec each, which is impossible)
and, as always, imbalance :c (i think, i see all the att lvl on ws weap r the same, so idk balance or not lul)
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy

Ok that sounds painful  :shocked:

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
with 300k ec you could get top stats on not just weapons but an entire r8 set why spend it on some weapon wtf lol kid

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
please no more farming been here almost as long as the server has been public and im still yet to have a legit endgame every item char (not saying i couldn't but i dont) so much farming already to get to end game QQ

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
please no more farming been here almost as long as the server has been public and im still yet to have a legit endgame every item char (not saying i couldn't but i dont) so much farming already to get to end game QQ

Aw es ok

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
wow so rich, donate to the poor(me) plis :c
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline antaresx

emh... not all ppl play pure PK
at least you can give to pve playerbase something nice to do  ;)

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
wow so rich, donate to the poor(me) plis :c

No plis

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
emh... not all ppl play pure PK
at least you can give to pve playerbase something nice to do  ;)

ok fine but make it OP slayer lvl weapons then idc wont interfere xD.

and i jus dun like doing TM runs or i would be end game by now. pve fair amount when im bored but dont want another mandatory for end game PK item >.<