Epic Perfect World

Remove signets

Insanity

I + this, we pk'd for years on 1.3 and pk was more organized than it is now, would be more fun if that was possible.
Last Edit: Mar 04, 2014, 07:00 am by Insanity

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I + this, we pk'd for years on 1.3 and pk was more organized than it is now, would be more fun if that was possible.

I don't really see the point. Slowing regroups will only increase waiting and/or being wiped 0 challenge halfway a regroup.

Any cooldown increase can just be bypassed by having more people with signets. Better just leave it as is.

Insanity

I don't really see the point. Slowing regroups will only increase waiting and/or being wiped 0 challenge halfway a regroup.

Any cooldown increase can just be bypassed by having more people with signets. Better just leave it as is.

You've been staying in sz alot these days, you haven't seen pk recently, by pk I mean mass pk
increasing Cooldowns is pointless

Offline cocks on a stick

• Moderated
  • wet
  • dicks
  • Characters: c ;
  • Faction: ; 3

1- You do realize you can RG inside guild base? It takes a bit more, yes, but if the other faction wants to pk, why would they leave instead of waiting 5/10 mins?

2- Increase cooldown? Leaders/directors would promote/demote people, taking turns, to guild signet. Increasing cooldown wont do anything.

PKing without signets would good, but would be terribad at the same time. It wouldnt last long, since you cant endlessly signet behind your enemy faction, but that means people would probably rq faster, since 1/2 wipes = bb pk.

And no, removin signets wont kill mass pk lol. It'll kill signets wars, yes, but wont kill mass pk. Pk will stay the same, since all you have to do is ress, fly to pk area and keep pvping, nbd. Plus, if pk starts at west, it'll finish at west, since people wouldnt be able to gsig till they reach wellspring.

Honestly idgaf xd We'll get pk with our without signets; 2hrs pk is kinda annoying, but better than nothing.

Negativ

Why remove everything or make everything more expensive. How about remove everything. No armour, nothing.