Epic Perfect World

Crazy pk with Artifex Xp and Ducks

Sab

i wouldn't call it a win..    it was fun for the first 2 hours or so..  .. alot of us had to leave after, due to the time (TW is already late as it is and then to pk for 2 hrs + is just not practical for most of us.. )  .. so we rg-d to restructure our squads as most of them were half empty due to people leaving.. and when we come back u guys sigged sz and started claiming victory in WC. (was that out of fear of getting wiped or get out while your on top or simply your people had to leave too, who knows and who cares, the fight lasted well over 2 hours, what more could anyone want.)   

i mean the fight had to end at some point .. i'm happy someone finally ended it.. but i wouldn't call it victory lol .. leave it as a tie or just say gf and move on ..

majority of my recent videos are uncut for the most part .. i dnt cut off any of my deaths or anything.. i.e .. in recent uploads(even if you disregard this one) from members of rival factions i've noticed the've cut out all of their deaths, and only added clips of them getting few kills in then cut it off even if they were losing/lost the battle overall.

while that's all fine and you are free to do as you wish.. and i personally don't mind that if others do it, as if i'm present i just upload the whole vid from our pov and show what actually happened. so i'm happy when our rivals post those sort of vids, it serves as a nice trailer for mine.

Not trying to cause drama here or anything, i love all these vids. and pk-ing vs you guys, shit was too boring before you guys came along :)  and i'm still editing mine from this pk .. but taking longer than i would wish for as im a full time student and work full time aswell. Anyways you will see how many times you guys had to rg cause of wipe or to avoid wipe and how many times we rg-d.

i will admit we started going downhill after the first 2:15ish hrs. as 10+ of our key players left hence our squads became inefficient and required a restructure. 

so stop these pointless debates and arguments lal,, gf frens and move along ...

anyways. this post is becoming too long, and alot more will probably not read it if it gets any longer so i'll end it here..

gf frens, till we meet next time in the battlefield.

You guys actually wanted to go more..... Well the thing is, it was an OP pk and it doesn't matter who won or lost but the thing is, We kept sigging due to the reason ducks got mad about their tw so they kept sigging behind us 24/7. So we would be flying up and just sigging behind XP some times behind Ducks too. Nothing to do with pixel hate or so but it's just pk tactics. And tbh it wasn't a tie i would say, Cause at the end when artifex reached that cliff, ducks couldn't sig behind us any more since it was a dead end. So that made it a GvG between artifex and XP and the thing iis we also lost a great amount of people in that pk, since it was 3 hrs so i don't blame them. Only reason we szed was cause we all got tired cause it was 3 hrs.......... idn how you guys wanted to go more but ya, Xp lost a round then we szed it.
Any Ways it doesn't really matter since it was one of the best pks we had. So it was fun. There are always daily pks any ways.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Ducks part was a joke. As to claiming victory, when pk lasts 2+ hours 1 full wipe is a victory in my eyes

if you say so lol, we generally stay on the battlefield after a victory to ensure it truly was a victory and our opponents aren't coming back.. and in my eyes that's what a true victor is, not one that sz's the moment their opponent rg's and spams wc clamming victory.. but i guess that's what u guys call a victory, that's cool aswell i suppose.

idn how you guys wanted to go more but ya, Xp lost a round then we szed it.

that's all you had to say :)

and as for ducks, they sigged behind us majority of the time, felt like it was ALL the time really but since you mention them sigging behind you aswell, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say majority if not half the time atleast. so props to them honestly, they did really well in the big leagues :)

but yea none of these matters.. it REALLY was an OP pk and i'm so glad i was there to experience it..
but if people are gna be dicks about it (that goes to both sides) and throws down random statements and assumptions/accusations then certain things need to be said in response.

Last Edit: Mar 03, 2014, 04:35 am by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
GG, looks like it was gooddie pk, sadly i miss cuz was high as fck  :normal-12:

Sab

if you say so lol, we generally stay on the battlefield after a victory to ensure it truly was a victory and our opponents aren't coming back.. and in my eyes that's what a true victor is, not one that sz's the moment their opponent rg's and spams wc clamming victory.. but i guess that's what u guys call a victory, that's cool aswell i suppose.

that's all you had to say :)

and as for ducks, they sigged behind us majority of the time, felt like it was ALL the time really but since you mention them sigging behind you aswell, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say majority if not half the time atleast. so props to them honestly, they did really well in the big leagues :)

but yea none of these matters.. it REALLY was an OP pk and i'm so glad i was there to experience it..
but if people are gna be dicks about it (that goes to both sides) and throws down random statements and assumptions/accusations then certain things need to be said in response.

Nah man, they just kept sigging behind us 24/7 so what we did was just fly up and sig away to avoid the sandwitch, so we were taking advantage of their anger on you guys lol. i mean they just kept sigging behind us non stop so we would fly and sig away to Bh xp as well. Just pk tactics, nothing to do with hate or w/e, just gotta take down the guild with most numbers(compared to ducks) first. You can also watch that "king_saw" vid or w/e and notice it your self. All they did was go for us.
Last Edit: Mar 03, 2014, 05:28 am by Sab

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
A true winner doesn't instantly leave the battlefield because they know they opponent has nothing left to try.
Is all, thank you
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Nah man, they just kept sigging behind us 24/7 so what we did was just fly up and sig away to avoid the sandwitch, so we were taking advantage of their anger on you guys lol. i mean they just kept sigging behind us non stop so we would fly and sig away to Bh xp as well. Just pk tactics, nothing to do with hate or w/e, just gotta take down the guild with most numbers(compared to ducks) first. You can also watch that "king_saw" vid or w/e and notice it your self. All they did was go for us.

Wrong. We focused each guild 1 round. The only difference is that you sigged away way faster than Xpendables did. If you watch the "king_saw" video you can see it there

Offline Alcohol

• If your STRONG let your Strength do the Talking
  • Characters: Alcohol
  • Faction: Xpendable
Fun pk.. no more comment :D

Offline sa7tlil

• The Quack is the Plan
  • Quack Quack
good video sir, and dat boa was too op from ur guild mate.

hmm we just used the same tactics u guys did when we get sigged behind we sig behind either artifex or xpen, or sometimes we sig in the sides and we go for both  hunting the lonely sheeps from both sides.

for us we always hv gd numbers for pk after TW so saying we're hating u guys cause u won the TW ... thats quite ... weird to say, we already know ur force guys and we were either gonna go for artifex or xpen and both sides pulled more numbers and know how to play, and if u watched my video properly u wouldn't say we were sigging behind u always.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
No problemo, Ducks need to test pvp also!
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Avalarion

• Legit
  • of Epw
  • Faction: ArtOfSex
Victory or lose , atleast u had fun :)
Stop write an book which guild had win . XD

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Victory or lose , atleast u had fun :)
Stop write an book which guild had win . XD

Best speech

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Avalarion

• Legit
  • of Epw
  • Faction: ArtOfSex

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
I laugh coz these xp Ppl act like they weren't gonna sz sig if we got wiped.
To the new members, xp the ones that started that sht :normal-10:

And after 2:30 enough is enough lol
On one hand half of you saying you lost a lota members,
Other half saying why didn't we wait for more rounds lol????

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
  • Characters: $aphira / SAPHlRO
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

Insanity

To the new members, xp the ones that started that sht :normal-10:
lol are you new (((((((((: ?