Epic Perfect World

Too much favourtism?

Offline KailasBish

• The Kinkeh tiger !!!
  • Rawr !
  • Faction: Rawr
Why does it seem that with any event that the same people are winning it? whether its forums events or even in-game... Gms marrying Players? I always thought that was favourtism... Have a gm on your friends list in-game... I always thought that was favoutism too... When did Epic stoop this low...?

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
i smell storm coming
annnd this is one sensitive thread :c
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline KailasBish

• The Kinkeh tiger !!!
  • Rawr !
So you don't disagree?

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance

yaoi<3

Offline KailasBish

• The Kinkeh tiger !!!
  • Rawr !
So your saying that players don't have Gms on their FL's or players aren't married to Gms?

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
So your saying that players don't have Gms on their FL's or players aren't married to Gms?
how is that favourtism?

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
its just GMs interacting with players :c

yaoi<3

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
As much as I know, Gm's aren't allowed to marry regular players, just other Gm's, that was supossed to be a rule.

Offline KailasBish

• The Kinkeh tiger !!!
  • Rawr !
There is a difference between interaction and "being a gms friend" or a "Gms wife husband" Just saying... Andf the way some of the gms talk to players... I don't know of any other server that allows that... I am not saying there isn't... In my opinion I don't think it should be allowed... Its not professional...

Offline KailasBish

• The Kinkeh tiger !!!
  • Rawr !
Isn't Kera Married to Alexypk?

Angelica

:normal-16:
There is favoritism on this server, indeed. But I don't think that just having a player on your FL or marrying them should be considered favoritism. You may have friends and that doesn't mean you will stop being objective, does it? If the GM doesn't get involved in the player's drama (or at least not being subjective towards their friend), doesn't give them items or any kind of bonus, what's so bad about it?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
This is stupid.
GMs aren't allowed to talk to players now?
If they are paid for being gms,doesn't mean they are forced to be loners.
If they chat with others..have fun...and not being 'profesional' it's because they aren't doing anything at that moment,it's their free time. As i know,gms always tried to solve the bugs..atleast most of the gms,so why would u complain of what gm does in his free time? As far as the chat is moderated,events are done and DS neck events are solved,why would it hurt? And i know pretty well that the Support chatroom is always there,and they are also inside of it,with the support members.
About gms having marriage with players...o.o as far as the husband/wife of that gm doesn't have 3x int top 3x int wrist or -18% ct wrist on caster i don't find it a problem c:

Offline KailasBish

• The Kinkeh tiger !!!
  • Rawr !
Well when the same old players are winning the events... (pk events are not included as thats skill and we would all know if a gm start 1 shottoing players :P) But genrally the other events ingame and forums events its the same people... So thats hwy its bad... And how do we know that the gms aren't giving the players "Bonuses" I think its not professional... You would work in a restaurant and start talking to your friends whiel you have other customers waiting... You would be Objective and act professional... I am not saying its easy because its not... I have been there....

Offline AeonSword

• fgt
  • fgt
Kera's beauty dazzles all GM's :police: