Epic Perfect World

scammer fake SageOfXPath

Offline blackice

im metaverse leader/ iWizzy , SageOfXPaths, iDizzy, <- not the S at the end of my name,  the fake has a name SageOfXPath  (no s) but moving on there is a scammer fake person acting like me and trying to steal account info and ask  for trades in my name acting like i deleted a friend off friends list or something so my name is blue when i pm that friend this is not me, im much busy trolling safezone rather than to have the time or pateince to scam players , and metaverse policy along with epic pw is plz do not share account information with anyone! keep that in mind plz and by all means can you guys help me keep this topic fresh i dont want anyone else to be a victim of this scammer :( worse thing ever when u create a faction for people to be free and safe, is  when some one  tries to ruin your good name and hard work,  i may be a douche bag of a pker ill accept any comments like that that my come i have it coming but by all means im not a scammer, plz dont let this guy get the best of you :) and steal your info or hard earned items im gonna send some gm's some more info as it comes availble to me for now , plz help me protect everyone else till i can do that ill be afk in lost city if anyone needs to see my name spelling there btw peace and be safe with those accounts

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
It's nice when ppl do these type of threads,seems like they care(or afraid of no reason ban)

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I think by now people have started noticing this scam.....and seriously, you shouldn't be that dumb. Even if its the leader/director or some highly respected player, you shouldn't be giving your account info away. The scammer usually says "I'll be giving gold to you" and then asks for account info. If you really want to have some fun tell him to trade you the gold or just waste his time.

Offline blackice

well said Steriods and Seby if i get banned for this ill be sad but my life will go on lol :P will suck though all that hard work QQ :-[

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I once even had a fake account with one extremely ugly character (with dumb name) on it

in case someone asked me my account info

never happened sadly

Now I don't even remember username and pass :normal-12:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
The account was banned..From the next time please use the helpdesk to report such cases  ;)

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I think by now people have started noticing this scam.....and seriously, you shouldn't be that dumb. Even if its the leader/director or some highly respected player, you shouldn't be giving your account info away. The scammer usually says "I'll be giving gold to you" and then asks for account info. If you really want to have some fun tell him to trade you the gold or just waste his time.

While people are still aware, some are either new or still too trusting. They are unaware of rules and just wish to fit in in their faction or get ahead in the game. Regardless of whether people fall for it or not, it shouldn't be happening at all. This person needs to cut the crap and get a life instead of preying on others. It's not fair to others who try to do the right thing and enjoy the game. I know stuff like this happens, but it still doesn't mean I have to accept it.

I encourage everyone who comes across characters like this to keep reporting them as this person has done. We aren't always alerted to them and they slip by us. But I take pleasure in every account and character of theirs that is banned, especially when they have gained nothing :normal-1:

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
While people are still aware, some are either new or still too trusting. They are unaware of rules and just wish to fit in in their faction or get ahead in the game. Regardless of whether people fall for it or not, it shouldn't be happening at all. This person needs to cut the crap and get a life instead of preying on others. It's not fair to others who try to do the right thing and enjoy the game. I know stuff like this happens, but it still doesn't mean I have to accept it.

I encourage everyone who comes across characters like this to keep reporting them as this person has done. We aren't always alerted to them and they slip by us. But I take pleasure in every account and character of theirs that is banned, especially when they have gained nothing :normal-1:
Couldn't be just one person. By now, many others must be copying this guy.

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
Couldn't be just one person. By now, many others must be copying this guy.
I make fake Steriods and steal your future wifes >:D
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
I make fake Steriods and steal your future wifes >:D
Someone already did that to scam my guildies back when I was leader. So, sorry dude. Also, I stopped marrying o.O Its been about 24 hours, no new wife.