• k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
Why did the GMs change the title? :(
too much swaggs?
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
  • I don't read books but I am 40 stories high! ;)
  • Characters: Ocalewyn,Senisten,Fapperz
  • Faction: Still Looking :P

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
or maybe...he added a ''bad word'' title?
yea it could be that OR its just too long :c
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Negativ

yea it could be that OR its just too long :c
Bad words like yoloswag.  :normal-17:

Reliant

lol i just read the description of the vid :D

Offline Don Jon

• Xpendable's Spokesman
  • Characters: Doom
  • Faction: Xpendable
Goodluck killing a WB 1v1 with DPH.

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar / WaltDisney / BigPunisher / Gatekeeper

Sarju

I miss the good old days when barbs did DPH not no god damn aps
Three Spark+Occult they have no skill anymore Ill accept it from a sin but not a barb
BUT STILL NICE VIDEO BRO!!!!!
This is the DPH im talking about (its not in epw but eh)

so you dare to link a cancer baddie PWI video on this xXx_WreckinEasies_xXx thread of large valor and top level foundation of invention founding quality performance of high influence and vigilance? lel you made a funner, i am lelocoptering irl right now omg lol haha lol xD haha lol xXx_69EllOhEll69_xXx. lol kiddie lol dontCrazy stayFocus you get your post removed fasted in 420 minutes if not say --------> sorry

say sorry quicked or else bebe

say: ___________________________________

EDIT: removed saddie maddie post 420-0 easily as always xXx_PwninScrubs_xXx
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2014, 10:53 am by Sarju

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Some people play dph. Just more barbs prefer APS. Nothing bad

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline 2

• Old Player
WB vs. WB is normally long and drawn out; I guess the APS helped out immensely.  At the same time, though, you're, to put it bluntly easy pickings for magic users, not because you're weak, but because that is how the game goes. The same problem APS Barbs have the same problem that sins with APS does: You end up dying a lot in Mass PK because you're being attacked by 5 different people, but your focus is on one person and not the team you're fighting.  360 degrees as much as one would like. If I'm reading right, you have 50K HP, which is good, that shows you're versatile. But, you have the random ganks where it sucks to be a barb. Armageddon may had made this battle of attrition a little easier, but it would also make it easier on the enemy. Kind of a double edged sword. You play your barb well. I just fear that people are going to see this and say: "So he's not vit. barb, easy magic gank." Some people aren't as honorable as we'd like. At any rate, good show, it was interesting to watch. 

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
I still play DPH, but everyone wants aps because its an easy killer. There are some good aps barbs too mind, but most are pot / spark /aps. Not really much skill involvled but hey, it gets the job done right?

Offline 2

• Old Player
Hehe. Great video. xD. c;. I think I am in love with you! PM me in game, so we can ;3. ;*

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
I still play DPH, but everyone wants aps because its an easy killer. There are some good aps barbs too mind, but most are pot / spark /aps. Not really much skill involvled but hey, it gets the job done right?

it takes a bit of skill to aps like xar does it. if you watch vid you can see he times the 3spark occult combos from his foes. also his 5.0 aps 3spark with dual edges  is stronk.  spark occult combos with right timing i think can be considered skill. although if we are gonna talk about  having "skills" in game then barb is really not the class for it.  i play barb cuz you don't need much skill to play it whether DPH(me) or APS. some barbs are good in mass and 1v1. also i think if you want to prove your skill with vid a series of 1v1 vid against the best BMs in server would be good. BM will stunlock barb forever(violent triumph 10 secs only) + if u 3spark against good BM he will use his (30 secs cd) Blade HUrl and you are countered. i guess if you can Thump them then you are really "skilled".  if not then who cares it's just game as long as you have fun it's good. also barb aps vids help out new players who want try it out. kinda like your vids with barbs which were really helpful. hope you both make more vids.
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Zilara

[...] while benchpressing with Arnold Schwarzenegger and preaching the gospel with APAWOLLA

:normal-2: