Epic Perfect World

new patch

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
what people dont get is that once you rebrith,
it becomes easier and faster to level up to cap
Yeah. Also, rebirth is a feature that is getting introduced in various games. I remember Ragnarok had this too. And after rebirth, it was really easy to get to the level cap, even on the official server.

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
with the exp rates here combined with the stacked exp bonuses from the patch, it would take you like 2 runs to get back up anyways...
I'll be guessing from memory here.

Leveling on this server is defined as a lot easier than "back in the old days of EPW" kind of junk. However, it still takes quite a bit of time. 110 - 145 is fairly quick and easy. Takes about 15 runs to hit 145 with PV and not using any Eso's or whatever they are. 145 - 150 seems like it takes quite a bit of time since we don't have any new PV for 145+ which leaves us with lower EXP from lower leveled mobs. 145 - 150 takes almost 10+ PV runs. With rebirth exp bonus and our current EXP rate, I doubt that we'd still be leveling much faster and we'd still have to spend our time in PV quite a bit. Especially if we have various level 150s.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
I'll be guessing from memory here.

Leveling on this server is defined as a lot easier than "back in the old days of EPW" kind of junk. However, it still takes quite a bit of time. 110 - 145 is fairly quick and easy. Takes about 15 runs to hit 145 with PV and not using any Eso's or whatever they are. 145 - 150 seems like it takes quite a bit of time since we don't have any new PV for 145+ which leaves us with lower EXP from lower leveled mobs. 145 - 150 takes almost 10+ PV runs. With rebirth exp bonus and our current EXP rate, I doubt that we'd still be leveling much faster and we'd still have to spend our time in PV quite a bit. Especially if we have various level 150s.
Much more than that tbh. I have solo'd PV while levelling on all my chars. And, at 149, I only got 5% xp per run (No x2, no eso). That means, around 50 mil exp per run. From 145 - 150, 33 SLS is required (according to elllieee's guide)
So,
33 x 80m = 2,640m
2,640 / 50 = 53 (round off)
and 53 runs of PV is quite a pain.

Though I'm not sure what kind of bonus XP we'd get because of the rebirth. Anyway, all this work is worth it.....IF the stat points are a good amount. I don't think I'll do all this if its just....say, 20 points.

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Much more than that tbh. I have solo'd PV while levelling on all my chars. And, at 149, I only got 5% xp per run (No x2, no eso). That means, around 50 mil exp per run. From 145 - 150, 33 SLS is required (according to elllieee's guide)
So,
33 x 80m = 2,640m
2,640 / 50 = 53 (round off)
and 53 runs of PV is quite a pain.
Yes ty for clearing that. I haven't done PV in long time and was doing it from what I remembered.  :-[

But yeah. Even with rebirths added EXP bonus it'll still take a few runs to get back to 150 :s

Panda_monium

lol i wouldnt mind going to pv it at least had a different map.
(i remember the thread that suggested this a while back)
but there are always daily BH/crazy stone to give an extra boost.
not to mention the exp tome and necklace

im still kinda "eh" on the whole thing.
 :-\

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Yes ty for clearing that. I haven't done PV in long time and was doing it from what I remembered.  :-[

But yeah. Even with rebirths added EXP bonus it'll still take a few runs to get back to 150 :s
What if we have another x2 event, just exp this time though. This would stack with the rebirth bonus as well. Therefore, making it easier for us to get back to 150. PK will be kinda dead till everyone gets to 150....even though idgaf :\

lol i wouldnt mind going to pv it at least had a different map.
(i remember the thread that suggested this a while back)
but there are always daily BH/crazy stone to give an extra boost.
not to mention the exp tome and necklace

im still kinda "eh" on the whole thing.
 :-\
The Gods Giving quest gives 20 million exp, I think. And CS is 10 - 100 million, never tried this, friend of mine told me about it though. The dailies don't really give that much exp though, if we spend the same time in PV, we get more exp. Necklace gives you 10% more xp, if you use OHT orns with more exp engraves, you might speed up the process. I might try doing that.

Panda_monium

remember, if in your log, a mob says it gives
30k exp.
+4% tome =30120 exp
+2x exp = 60240 exp
+1st rebirth exp bonus (4x)= 240960 exp
+1 eso (50%) = 361440 exp per mob

dont know if my maths is right, but im still missing the exp necklace because i dont know how much exp +% it gives.
but either way, pulling the whole thing and 1 shotting it, getting that much written amount of exp per mob is still a healthy chunk.

(one more thing: 361440 x 15 enemies =5.4m exp... on a small pull lol)

:'( dont bash if my maths is wrongs :'(

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
so complicated my head is spinning :c
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Vegas

Lol the leveling bonus is just from 1-99 from what I know, after 100 there's no exp boost  :-[

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
Lol the leveling bonus is just from 1-99 from what I know, after 100 there's no exp boost  :-[
well i think aga change that? maybe idk :s
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
remember, if in your log, a mob says it gives
30k exp.
+4% tome =30120 exp
+2x exp = 60240 exp
+1st rebirth exp bonus (4x)= 240960 exp
+1 eso (50%) = 361440 exp per mob

dont know if my maths is right, but im still missing the exp necklace because i dont know how much exp +% it gives.
but either way, pulling the whole thing and 1 shotting it, getting that much written amount of exp per mob is still a healthy chunk.

(one more thing: 361440 x 15 enemies =5.4m exp... on a small pull lol)

:'( dont bash if my maths is wrongs :'(
+ 10% xp from the neck.
so around 397584 per mob and around 5.94 for 15 (according to your calculations)

Panda_monium

hueuhe u must have a thousand of them necklaces...
and what oht adorns give exp bonus?? :tiger-17:

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
hueuhe u must have a thousand of them necklaces...
and what oht adorns give exp bonus?? :tiger-17:
Lol you need to do 5 days of MQ for 1 necklace and no wife is ready to do MQ on EPW....I just have one neck. And OHT gear have random stats, at least armor and orns. I've seen rings with - channelling and + 3% exp etc. As a barb, I believe I can do PV without EPW's custom orns. So I might try getting a set of OHT orns with exp addon.

And uh, OHT gear is kinda like R8. Random stats everywhere.

Panda_monium

no wife ready cuz u find a smexier one every day  :tiger-2: :tiger-15:
and i can clean fc myself with a mystic. just gets boring after a bit  :-X

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
no wife ready cuz u find a smexier one every day  :tiger-2: :tiger-15:
Uh....yeah I guess.