Epic Perfect World

new patch

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
Is it true that there will be a rebirth in new patch? :o like if you did it, you'll get back to level 1 and get higher stats while leveling

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Offline Subsea

• Support Team
  • Faction: For Harambe
Agatio did say that all of the newest features from the New Horizons patch will be added, but I'm sure rebirth won't be as overpowered as it seems. Everything will be balanced and fun so just wait and see^^
Sin : SCOOP / Master     
Barb: Global     
Archer: Deoxy
BMs : Scrubsea / Subsea

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Yes its true... There will be new skills and things(You will need the rebirth to get them) but i still got confused if the points will be changed or not..

Offline HolaAmigos:)

• Old Player
  • ARE YOU MAD CUZ YOU ARAB ? AND VIRGIN ?
  • Characters: Arabs=Bad
  • Faction: Arabs=Bad
easy if rebrith come out you go and lvl if don't come do other stuff easy

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
Yes its true... There will be new skills and things(You will need the rebirth to get them) but i still got confused if the points will be changed or not..
same..

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
I'm not sure how things would become unbalanced if EVERYONE were able to get the stat points..

Panda_monium

I'm not sure how things would become unbalanced if EVERYONE were able to get the stat points..
This couldnt be said Better

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
Because DEX > any stat. How can you compare an EA/Sin getting more crit,evasion,accuracy and damage to a MG getting damage and mana?
hell yea

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
  • I don't read books but I am 40 stories high! ;)
  • Characters: Ocalewyn,Senisten,Fapperz
  • Faction: Still Looking :P
Because DEX > any stat. How can you compare an EA/Sin getting more crit,evasion,accuracy and damage to a MG getting damage and mana?
       w0w Smart #1

Offline Triality#1

Agatio did say that all of the newest features from the New Horizons patch will be added, but I'm sure rebirth won't be as overpowered as it seems. Everything will be balanced and fun so just wait and see^^
I wanna see how he balanced Elimination.

bvanharjr

The nice thing with Rebirthing is that you get a permanent TWO times EXP. IT Stacks with the server's 2x (and is the ONLY one that stacks in New Horizons!)

We'll see how the stat points work out when it comes out. :3  :-*

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
YESSS I WANNA PVE AGAIN<333333333333333333333333333333

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
here's a suggestion?
so after rebirthing, we can go to certain npc that give quest that makes u insta 150 again? i dunt want to pve again D:
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
here's a suggestion?
so after rebirthing, we can go to certain npc that give quest that makes u insta 150 again? i dunt want to pve again D:
nah..the rebirth thingie won't be...rebirth..we will just go to npc - get lvl 1-get 150? boring
I'd rather pve with 2x rates and 2x from server that will stack(i suppose gm will add it) so we can get really fast the level,tho we will pve. And the rebirth i hope it won't add dex/str/magic/vit or w.e else..would break the Light Classes's Damage and accuracy+ evasion and for heavy classes...will make certain big damage classes like Seeker and Barb,to deal even more.
I'd rather give supply tokens x1000 for making level 150,and so u can do the rebirth twice/char...would just help the ppl:) Or give a amount of ec..idk,something to help us out with gear,not with stats:)

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
nah..the rebirth thingie won't be...rebirth..we will just go to npc - get lvl 1-get 150? boring
I'd rather pve with 2x rates and 2x from server that will stack(i suppose gm will add it) so we can get really fast the level,tho we will pve. And the rebirth i hope it won't add dex/str/magic/vit or w.e else..would break the Light Classes's Damage and accuracy+ evasion and for heavy classes...will make certain big damage classes like Seeker and Barb,to deal even more.
I'd rather give supply tokens x1000 for making level 150,and so u can do the rebirth twice/char...would just help the ppl:) Or give a amount of ec..idk,something to help us out with gear,not with stats:)
:c well ok then, i just hope lvling 149-150 will be quick since last time took me nearly a week ( i have life mode on ), and about that st/ec, will get it upon rebirth for free u mean?
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3