Epic Perfect World

Dragon gear server

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
As the title suggest a second server where it doesnt have R8 but only dragon for end game (like it was here many many patchs ago). i'm pretty sure this was suggested before and denied further consideration because it would have divided the player base but now the server has grown and thought it might be something worth considering again.

(couldnt find the original post after checken all 37 suggestion pages worth of thread titles lol. this wasnt my idea originally)

Well thx for reading :3

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
What would be the point though?

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
  • I don't read books but I am 40 stories high! ;)
  • Characters: Ocalewyn,Senisten,Fapperz
  • Faction: Still Looking :P

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
 :normal-9: Bad idea in my opinion
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Dependant

dragon gear is too squishy and it's unplayable cause it has low defense level imho, it's not really meant for constant pvp, just a situational benefit for some classes depending on r8 stats.

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
Aids noop - lock thread he is bad :normal-9: :normal-4: :normal-23: :normal-23: :normal-23: :normal-23: :normal-23:
This would lead to people qqing about game being unbalanced as not all class's can do as well as each other in Dragon
Last Edit: Feb 28, 2014, 11:04 am by ☆Skorge☆
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline AOH

• Old Player
What would be the point though?

point is that everyone had the same gear except the class types HA/LA/AA and i used to enjoy playing that way as did others im sure.

Offline AOH

• Old Player

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
im vote for 1.3 server. LEL game is go ok,wr glitch and stunlock. no holy ct ea  :normal-1: :normal-4:

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
dragon gear is too squishy and it's unplayable cause it has low defense level imho, it's not really meant for constant pvp, just a situational benefit for some classes depending on r8 stats.

err no ...

game was way more fun with dragon gear.... everyone had equal gears.. actually took alot of skills and what not to kill someone .. but as people have grown used to r8, it's hard to take dragon gear seriously as an end game gear.

now, its all about luck with r8 stats.. well luck would be the wrong word. More like who spends the most cash in game or even works the most till they get op stats.. (theres still a bit of luck involved) .. also with dragon hardly anyone got 1-shot or hierroed or w/e ..  fights lasted longer, people had more HP. and no atk or defence levels (except on psys), yes people had less defence compared to now, but people also had less attack damage and what not.. it was the most balanced this server ever was..

but at the same time things were getting boring, the server actually needed more gears, things for people to work for and r8s were perfect for that :) (and the 5-10 minutes of r9 few people got to witness).

anyways.. as far as the suggestion goes, i don't think it would be practical for many reasons, no.1 being this 1 server takes alot to maintain as it is, and has too many pressing matters that needs the GMs attention and what not. Also, the least of all reasons would be, it'll be bad for business lol .

I'm happy with the way things are. (although i miss the old days sometimes.. )
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
I think imma have to write this day down or something.  For the first time ever i completely agree with Labs lol

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

err no ...

game was way more fun with dragon gear.... everyone had equal gears.. actually took alot of skills and what not to kill someone .. but as people have grown used to r8, it's hard to take dragon gear seriously as an end game gear.

now, its all about luck with r8 stats.. well luck would be the wrong word. More like who spends the most cash in game or even works the most till they get op stats.. (theres still a bit of luck involved) .. also with dragon hardly anyone got 1-shot or hierroed or w/e ..  fights lasted longer, people had more HP. and no atk or defence levels (except on psys) ..

but at the same time things were getting boring, the server actually needed more gears, things for people to work for and r8s were perfect for that :) (and the 5-10 minutes of r9 few people got to witness).

anyways.. as far as the suggestion goes, i don't think it would be practical for many reasons, no.1 being this 1 server takes alot to maintain as it is, and has too many pressing matters that needs the GMs attention and what not. Also, the least of all reasons would be, it'll be bad for business lol .

I'm happy with the way things are. (although i miss the old days sometimes.. )

This ^

All these new people who panic at the thought of pk without r8r...
Back in the old days we didn't even have atk/deflvl ornaments! Also get off my lawn. *shakes fist*

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
Would be awesome :D dragon gears no donator and all same pover ;o :police: :police: :police:

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Would be awesome :D dragon gears no donator and all same pover ;o :police: :police: :police:
Who needs to donate to be op on a private server...?