Epic Perfect World

NV mats

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Ok so it seems there is no way you can exchange raptures into uncanny and viceversa. My suggestion is to add that on the forges. Would be very useful for those who only needs rapture or uncanny. Because the boxes from nv gives uncanny which if you don't need them they pretty useless. The exchange could be 2:1 (2 uncanny for 1 rap) or just 1:1.

Any other opinions about this?
P.S.: keep this topic clean.thanks.
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
+1
I think a 2:1 ratio would be fine (although a 1:1 wouldn't break anything). We need Rapture's far more than we need Uncanny's for Nirv weapon reforge, would be nice to have this.

scatterer3

Ok so it seems there is no way you can exchange raptures into uncanny and viceversa. My suggestion is to add that on the forges. Would be very useful for those who only needs rapture or uncanny. Because the boxes from nv gives uncanny which if you don't need them they pretty useless. The exchange could be 2:1 (2 uncanny for 1 rap) or just 1:1.

Any other opinions about this?
P.S.: keep this topic clean.thanks.

You need raptures for the lv. 145 weapon, as far as I know. Championship scrolls are at 100 EC's atm, why waste time on Nirvana runs... But yeah, why not. Would be useful to new gamers.

Offline HolaAmigos:)

• Old Player
  • ARE YOU MAD CUZ YOU ARAB ? AND VIRGIN ?
  • Characters: Arabs=Bad
  • Faction: Arabs=Bad
mmm i like her idea +1

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
You need raptures for the lv. 145 weapon, as far as I know. Championship scrolls are at 100 EC's atm, why waste time on Nirvana runs... But yeah, why not. Would be useful to new gamers.

Meh. There is some ppl who doesn't like to waste ecs in this kind of itens lol (or maybe the new players doesn't have it). Anyway +1 for dusty's suggestion.

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
seems like a good idea. wouldn't mind seeing a universal conversion for all the different mats from ec or maybe something along the lines of how warrior seals work. wouldn't mind being able to convert raps into cannies if i wanted to make a new armor set ether :3

+1 :smiley:

Offline Naosu

• Boop
I actually wouldn't mind this. Though have a way to exchange both. :< I have plenty of raps... and need more uncannies. ^^"

And why not run nirvana? Some people (like me) have several alts. I'm not getting them all demonic gear. Far too expensive when you mostly refuse to account stash. I'm not about to waste ec on alts gear when I can easily hoard it or use it for something important on my main.
What am I even doing?

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!
Its not tje point on how to craft a 145 bow,i think this suggestion is good,because if this suggstion been granted then i would be easier to make triple into on the bow of the dmn hunter. :-) Nice suggestion. +1
If you can beat 'em, Join 'em!

Offline Alcohol

• If your STRONG let your Strength do the Talking
  • Characters: Alcohol
  • Faction: Xpendable
yeah i like this idea :D i got like 500+ uncanny and low on rapture supplies w/ch i need badly for recrafting.. +1 to this idea.. :D

Offline TwIn

• Characters: TwIn
  • Faction: xpendable
+1
I aggree with this suggestion

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
+1 like infinity.... No one seems to sell the raptures they have and I've gotten like maybe 8-10 raps per run where as u run tt they get over 500 ec per run... Gm's consider this suggestion please

cevans1290

Don't care, but might help noobs. Go for itCx

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Bumping because relevant. Plis Agation plis.

Panda_monium

Don't care, but might help noobs. Go for itCx

kinda off topic but...
your siggy scared the bajezus out of me...
 :'( :'( :'(