Epic Perfect World

Begginers in NS

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
  • I am not a Pro, I am not good
  • Characters: TRafalgar/DoubleOseven
i just want to ask if can NS in free for all i mean no pk or cant pk for blue name, because many beginners are doing NS to farm ec but many people killing character in ns to get ec so how beginners can farm in NS if some one killer inside?? FREE FOR ALL NS !! thanks :))

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
No.

This has been asked before, this has been answered before.

NS is supposed to be a high risk, high reward ec farming zone. Removing pk for bluenames kills the risk part. Blue names can farm EC elsewhere without pk.
Last Edit: Feb 23, 2014, 03:25 pm by Feone

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
No.

This has been asked before, this has been answered before.

NS is a high risk, high reward ec farming zone. Removing pk for bluenames kills the risk part. Blue names can farm EC elsewhere without pk.
This.

Blue names (even low levels) can farm ec without going to NS. The daily quests itself give a good amount of ec. Other than that, you can farm SLS, Shrine of Ancestor mobs, TT etc.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
NS is a high risk, high reward ec farming zone

No, it's one of the slowest farming methods around

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
how is it high reward? especially if people are killing you?

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
High reward because when people get killed you kill the person that killed them and steal the ec. huehue.
Eitherway, it's not going to change, it's like this in pwi too.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
No, it's one of the slowest farming methods around
how is it high reward? especially if people are killing you?

I've found sitting there and waiting for people to attack me to be quite rewarding. For some reason they bring ec when they do that.

In any case, my original comment was along the lines of what a GM said in another topic which I can't be bothered to look up right now. Ill fix it to say "supposed".

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
I've found sitting there and waiting for people to attack me to be quite rewarding. For some reason they bring ec when they do that.

In any case, my original comment was along the lines of what a GM said in another topic which I can't be bothered to look up right now. Ill fix it to say "supposed".
it might be great for you to be atacked, but not for other people.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
it might be great for you to be atacked, but not for other people.

If you constantly get killed it's probably not worth farming there. On the other hand you get a lot more pvp experience while farming on ns than you do with regular PVE.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
This.

Blue names (even low levels) can farm ec without going to NS. The daily quests itself give a good amount of ec. Other than that, you can farm SLS, Shrine of Ancestor mobs, TT etc.

This.

Offline Liquidstep

• Old Player
  • Call me Chill becaus i like to chill
Who dares to change my beloved NS IT WILL STAY LIKE IT IS TOPIC ENDED :)) SOOOOON I BE BACK :))
Im Liquidstep and you may see  me at NS

Favorit place to  Chill there.

Chillstep - 150(sin)
Liquidstep - 150(Archer)
SlushyStep -  150(Mystic)
DreamStep - 150(cleric)
ChillyStepZ - 150(wiz)

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
i just want to ask if can NS in free for all i mean no pk or cant pk for blue name, because many beginners are doing NS to farm ec but many people killing character in ns to get ec so how beginners can farm in NS if some one killer inside?? FREE FOR ALL NS !! thanks :))

NS is just another place for the pk'ers who have it all to kill low level , under geared players.  Try to farm shrine of ancestors during 2x. ( Blue named ofc )

Offline Liquidstep

• Old Player
  • Call me Chill becaus i like to chill

NS is just another place for the pk'ers who have it all to kill low level , under geared players.  Try to farm shrine of ancestors during 2x. ( Blue named ofc )
NSis place where the weaker ones get stronger only if they survive at low lvls just need to be fast torun  :police:
Im Liquidstep and you may see  me at NS

Favorit place to  Chill there.

Chillstep - 150(sin)
Liquidstep - 150(Archer)
SlushyStep -  150(Mystic)
DreamStep - 150(cleric)
ChillyStepZ - 150(wiz)

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
are u new to this server?

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

NS is just another place for the pk'ers who have it all to kill low level , under geared players.

Just like any other pk zone. NS has more players in full endgame than it has players without.