Epic Perfect World

Patch 1 week?

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
when it happens it happens why keep posting about it like it's desperately needed
It's not about needing it, it's about curiosity. A lot of people who are making threads don't play PWI anymore ( including me tho I don't make million threads ). Just looking at them on forums or stuff isn't the same as playing with them in game. I really want the new look for choosing a character plus I'm really curious about the Avatar War and Meridian thingie... I watched on youtube a few videos about the new quests and stuff and it looks better than I tho... . So yea, I can't wait for it.  :-X

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
It's not about needing it, it's about curiosity. A lot of people who are making threads don't play PWI anymore ( including me tho I don't make million threads ). Just looking at them on forums or stuff isn't the same as playing with them in game. I really want the new look for choosing a character plus I'm really curious about the Avatar War and Meridian thingie... I watched on youtube a few videos about the new quests and stuff and it looks better than I tho... . So yea, I can't wait for it.  :-X

I'm curious about new stuff too but I don't whine every few days in a new thread even when I've been told over and over that the patch takes time to make right for this server tho

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
lol wen is da pach i kent go on with me lyf if no come :(((
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I understand the curiosity and desire for the patch, but you constantly put pressure on the staff when repeatedly asking for updates and release dates, then rage, QQ or pick apart our replies when they aren't always met (shit happens and life happens, remember?).
I can assure you that Agatio and the rest of the team are doing their best to get it to you ASAP. Keep in mind that it's a big update, with many game changes and skill updates. In order to keep the balance of our server, as well as providing a bugfree patch that is enjoyable for all gameplay styles, it takes A LOT of time and effort, problems always arise and new ideas are also thrown in along the way. Based on other games I have played, I can assure you that it is much better to wait a little longer for a patch, than to receive a broken or unbalanced patch that affects all gameplay. I've seen it break other servers.
Please just be patient. The sole purpose of these updates and patch, as well as the server overall, is purely for your enjoyment, so ofc everyone is working hard on it, it just takes time.
You've just been given 2x in the mean time.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
    kfc

/10 chars or something idk