Epic Perfect World

Control - PK Video by Cynix

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
cutting the 80% left of the video when xpendable got same numbers by sigging back holding back 25 with 10 just to look like a win when it was so 1 sided good vid

It was close to even numbers for most of that section of the video.  Also, that was already a solid 80% of the footage from that day right there.  We had somewhere in the low to mid 20's, and by the end, Xpend had called no less than 34 (counted by multiple people).  Lets not play that game and pretend that you only had 10.  You can even count the amount of people I hit in the video before you got pushed and it was more than 10 lol.

Regardless of what you may think, I make videos as entertainment.  Not to argue.  Not to bash.  Just for fun.  I picked footage of pk against 3 separate factions and had no need to make a 15 minute video of "just the footage Xpend wants to see".  I keep them down to 7, and with hours worth of footage to choose from; I'm sorry you didn't see it the way you wanted to.

Still, thank you for expressing your opinion.
Last Edit: Feb 19, 2014, 12:25 pm by Cynix
I'm basically 40

Offline AlphaMale

It was close to even numbers for most of that section of the video.  Also, that was already a solid 80% of the footage from that day right there.  We had somewhere in the low to mid 20's, and by the end, Xpend had called no less than 34 (counted by multiple people).  Lets not play that game and pretend that you only had 10.  You can even count the amount of people I hit in the video before you got pushed and it was more than 10 lol.

Regardless of what you may think, I make videos as entertainment.  Not to argue.  Not to bash.  Just for fun.  I picked footage of pk against 3 separate factions and had no need to make a 15 minute video of "just the footage Xpend wants to see".  I keep them down to 7, and with hours worth of footage to choose from; I'm sorry you didn't see it the way you wanted to.

Still, thank you for expressing your opinion.
do you even realize that along lying, you just claimed you can beat xpend even numbers, come 20v20 10v10 or anything if we lose a round i resign leave

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
do you even realize that along lying, you just claimed you can beat xpend even numbers, come 20v20 10v10 or anything if we lose a round i resign leave

You know u making drama now? take it to pms.  :normal-1:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?

I didn't know Apawolla was still speaking on this thread.  Xpend has been beaten on multiple occasions in even numbers.  Usually, it is followed by claiming it was 6v70.  Now  please take your serious gamer attitude to another thread if you wish to argue with someone.  I have no reason to get into a dick measuring contest on forums.
I'm basically 40

Offline AlphaMale

I didn't know Apawolla was still speaking on this thread.  Xpend has been beaten on multiple occasions in even numbers.  Usually, it is followed by claiming it was 6v70.  Now  please take your serious gamer attitude to another thread if you wish to argue with someone.  I have no reason to get into a dick measuring contest on forums.
xpend was never beaten in even number fights, saying it happened multiple times brings a smile to people's faces, go fight even numbers win a round out of 20 (if we go afk maybe LOL!) then you can talk about winning

sorround

Everybody knows Xpend didn't win this pk, neither did it look like a win to anyone but yourselves, which is kind of sad.. :normal-2:

Everybody went to NW which indeed was just... frustrating because the pk had just started to get good when you guys  suddenly started typing your typical after-pk trashtalk on wc trying to make everybody think that you won, when only you ate that shit to boost your ego some more.  O:-)

Now go forum sig on me pls. Makes me hard.

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
cutting the 80% left of the video when xpendable got same numbers by sigging back holding back 25 with 10 just to look like a win when it was so 1 sided good vid

why is it so hard for xp member to say just ''gf''??

if you lose, you start trash talk without anyone saying anything to you.
you ''win'' in 1 and half hour long pk you say ''EASY LOL, MY MOM WAS PLAYING'' etc.. if it was easy why dont you win every pk in lets say 5-10 mins?

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
why is it so hard for xp member to say just ''gf''??

if you lose, you start trash talk without anyone saying anything to you.
you ''win'' in 1 and half hour long pk you say ''EASY LOL, MY MOM WAS PLAYING'' etc.. if it was easy why dont you win every pk in lets say 5-10 mins?

"EASY LOL, MY MOM WAS PLAYING" might literally be the funniest thing I've seen all day. I just can't.  :normal-2:
I'm basically 40

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
What the heck did you just flipping say about me, you big meanie? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tiny Tots Program, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the girl's bathroom, and I have over 300 confirmed noogies. I am trained in Nerf warfare and I have the most gold stars in the entire kindergarten class. You are nothing to me but just another butthead. I will beat you the heck up with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my dang words. You think you can get away with saying that baloney to me on the glowy type-box? Think again, doodiehead. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of teachers across the USA and your parents are being called to pick you up right now so you better prepare for the spanking, junior. The spanking that wipes out the dumb little thing you call your playtime. You're in big darn trouble, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can wedgie you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed fartfights, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States PTA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your dorky bottom off the face of the playground, you little poopypants. If only you could have known what serious punishments your little "smartypants" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your goshdarned tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you silly doofus. I will spray boogers all over you and you will cry about it. You're frickin grounded, buttmunch.

Hehehehe i see "Butthead" name here! TY fan for making me more famous!
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I am SO gonna use this one.

It has already been used.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
It has already been used.
By Xpendable.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
the comment was distracting (it still is) but good vid and nice music c:

I don't understand why so much rage over a good short pk vid, i mean seriously :c

sad. such rage. wow
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Negativ

I like your video's cyn!

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
the comment was distracting (it still is) but good vid and nice music c:

I don't understand why so much rage over a good short pk vid, i mean seriously :c

sad. such rage. wow

I like your video's cyn!

Thank you  :normal-4:
I'm basically 40