Epic Perfect World

Control - PK Video by Cynix

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
I barely put negative comments under videos. I am just not amused by some people creating their little ego based paradigm of EPW elites. I accuse those people of killing a fun-based, harmonious, balanced gaming community and creating a meaningless chaos (not only on this server). I am directing my accusations towards a particular type of player, not really towards particular names. People that feel addressed by my posts, are actually revealing their belonging to this group. I am aware of the fact that I sound too serious and too "analytic", but this is one point I wanted to make and one message i wanted to bring.
The whole idea is to send out a notion and to let it flow, not about changing people, moralizing people or criticizing anyone.

why do you use two forum accounts

Offline sakurabak

I use two forum accounts just for fun, do not really like to be too obvious. I can be a bit "demanding" at times and get banned a lot:)

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
A 7 minutes long pk video? 8 tracks used during those 7 minutess(even you must have realized that your tracks are no good even for one minute)? During 5 first minutes of your video, your squad members only died twice, you guys have killed tones of people, which shows, how many more people you must have had. When pk became a bit more challenging (your people started dying a bit), (this should be the moment when you actually start your video), you just switched to ducks pk, which was just boring to watch.
You call your video: "Control", I would call it "a controlled pk video spam". I found your video not good at all (the only positive thing was a good quality resulting of a good pc). There was a guy on some talent show that farted, he still got way more fans that you will ever have :)
P.S. Listening to your voices, that are just about to hit puberty, isn’t fun:

Such waste of your time writing all this shit.  ^-^

I barely put negative comments under videos. I am just not amused by some people creating their little ego based paradigm of EPW elites. I accuse those people of killing a fun-based, harmonious, balanced gaming community and creating a meaningless chaos (not only on this server). I am directing my accusations towards a particular type of player, not really towards particular names. People that feel addressed by my posts, are actually revealing their belonging to this group. I am aware of the fact that I sound too serious and too "analytic", but this is one point I wanted to make and one message i wanted to bring.
The whole idea is to send out a notion and to let it flow, not about changing people, moralizing people or criticizing anyone.

Same thing for you.
Last Edit: Feb 18, 2014, 03:30 pm by Anami

Offline Ruvik

• Just alot of inquisitive idiots
  • Characters: Ruvik
  • Faction: less
A 7 minutes long pk video? 8 tracks used during those 7 minutess(even you must have realized that your tracks are no good even for one minute)? During 5 first minutes of your video, your squad members only died twice, you guys have killed tones of people, which shows, how many more people you must have had. When pk became a bit more challenging (your people started dying a bit), (this should be the moment when you actually start your video), you just switched to ducks pk, which was just boring to watch.
You call your video: "Control", I would call it "a controlled pk video spam". I found your video not good at all (the only positive thing was a good quality resulting of a good pc). There was a guy on some talent show that farted, he still got way more fans that you will ever have :)
P.S. Listening to your voices, that are just about to hit puberty, isn’t fun:
such anger so rage much cross

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
I use two forum accounts just for fun, do not really like to be too obvious. I can be a bit "demanding" at times and get banned a lot:)

you are hardcore, prophet APAWOLLA

Offline Ruvik

So, I am supposed to "let you do your videos the way you want" (in other words not comment on them), but you somehow have not considered letting other people enjoy this game the way they normally would? Does this not seem one-sided to you? Yes sweet Nicolle, I like to write, when I have a point to make.
P.S. Your usual reply is: "I do not care". So here it comes: I do not care.)
by ''let you do him do his videos the way he wants'' they mean u can comment all you want but unless your the one making the video dont say ''you should do it this way or that way'' lol cynix makes video are you cynix? do you even black man? and wtf ''enjoy the game they normally would'' LMFAO i think your just slappin ur dick on the keyboard hoping for something good to come out of it

Offline Ruvik

all your doing is criticizing?!?! dude? do you even language arts?

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Good pk/music/video  :tiger-19:

what does that have to do with the pking in the video???? like really...

Offline Tarasque

• i won
  • Faction: Xpendable
APAWOLLA the Holy
all heed his life lessons
he gave birth to harmonious communites world wide
he is certified prophet of balance
he invented fun
420 blazed it with God
Controls comets in universe and will bring them down upon heathens
wrecked 360 groups of paradigm elites across the internet
RESPECT

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

Only notion you are sending is how pathetic you are .. and it's flowing alright.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Dragon

• 150 Demon Sin Aps Looking for mentor plox!
Are you moist yet? 0:00-0:26
When in doubt spark it out.
Risk it for the biscuit.
Too balls deep in bum rushing half the time to make it out alive

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
  • I don't read books but I am 40 stories high! ;)
  • Characters: Ocalewyn,Senisten,Fapperz
  • Faction: Still Looking :P

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Good video , some really fun PK's there, hope to see (and participate) in more  8)
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Apawolla level video. Get better  :sad:

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Holy shit, won't you drown breathing too much air already? we're fcking sick of you. ty