Epic Perfect World

Control - PK Video by Cynix

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
So, I am supposed to "let you do your videos the way you want" (in other words not comment on them), but you somehow have not considered letting other people enjoy this game the way they normally would? Does this not seem one-sided to you? Yes sweet Nicolle, I like to write, when I have a point to make.
P.S. Your usual reply is: "I do not care". So here it comes: I do not care.)

Sarju

A 7 minutes long pk video? 8 tracks used during those 7 minutess(even you must have realized that your tracks are no good even for one minute)? During 5 first minutes of your video, your squad members only died twice, you guys have killed tones of people, which shows, how many more people you must have had. When pk became a bit more challenging (your people started dying a bit), (this should be the moment when you actually start your video), you just switched to ducks pk, which was just boring to watch.
You call your video: "Control", I would call it "a controlled pk video spam". I found your video not good at all (the only positive thing was a good quality resulting of a good pc). There was a guy on some talent show that farted, he still got way more fans that you will ever have :)
P.S. Listening to your voices, that are just about to hit puberty, isn’t fun:

What the heck did you just flipping say about me, you big meanie? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tiny Tots Program, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the girl's bathroom, and I have over 300 confirmed noogies. I am trained in Nerf warfare and I have the most gold stars in the entire kindergarten class. You are nothing to me but just another butthead. I will beat you the heck up with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my dang words. You think you can get away with saying that baloney to me on the glowy type-box? Think again, doodiehead. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of teachers across the USA and your parents are being called to pick you up right now so you better prepare for the spanking, junior. The spanking that wipes out the dumb little thing you call your playtime. You're in big darn trouble, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can wedgie you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed fartfights, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States PTA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your dorky bottom off the face of the playground, you little poopypants. If only you could have known what serious punishments your little "smartypants" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your goshdarned tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you silly doofus. I will spray boogers all over you and you will cry about it. You're frickin grounded, buttmunch.

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
So, I am supposed to "let you do your videos the way you want" (in other words not comment on them), but you somehow have not considered letting other people enjoy this game the way they normally would? Does this not seem one-sided to you? Yes sweet Nicolle, I like to write, when I have a point to make.
P.S. Your usual reply is: "I do not care". So here it comes: I do not care.)
Hey. I like to write too.   :-X
I just said I don't agree with your comment ok , sweet LittleLupe ?  :rolleyes: :-[

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
I find your comment not good at all . Tho this is more like an "essay" . You like writing alot .  :sad:

+1 to this. Why bother insulting over something so dumb? It's his video. He can make it the way he wants.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
And I can comment the way i want. Telling to someone that his video isn't good is not an insult. ok, done with this post:)

Vegas

And I can comment the way i want. Telling to someone that his video isn't good is not an insult. ok, done with this post:)

Nobody said it is?

Sarju

littlelupe / sakurabak / APAWOLLA / prophet who ever you are (no names anyway LOL) you should make an account on IGN reviewing perfect world private servers so new players can know what to expect when they think about joining a private server! i bet that you will have constructive criticism that people will benefit from before bringing their innocent soul to a private server to play on

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Why the *** everyone write so long replies? It makes me stop reading those : (
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
littlelupe / sakurabak / APAWOLLA / prophet who ever you are (no names anyway LOL) you should make an account on IGN reviewing perfect world private servers so new players can know what to expect when they think about joining a private server! i bet that you will have constructive criticism that people will benefit from before bringing their innocent soul to a private server to play on
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL SO TRUE

Offline Abu Ali Bin Salami

• Allahu Akbar.
  • General Khalid Ibn Al-Waleed's soldier.
Nice cuts. =)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Xpendable's  Skillbars.

jakho

Cutting is bad thing! You can get addicted to it irl too :c

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team

Sure you can comment as you like, but every thread you come on, all you do is put people down, making yourself no better than the people you criticise. There was nothing at all in this video or anywhere in this thread that was directed at you, so I don't see why you felt the need to say what you did and then get defensive. Quite frankly, you were unnecessarily rude.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Sure you can comment as you like, but every thread you come on, all you do is put people down, making yourself no better than the people you criticise. There was nothing at all in this video or anywhere in this thread that was directed at you, so I don't see why you felt the need to say what you did and then get defensive. Quite frankly, you were unnecessarily rude.

Was about too say this ... +1 tho .

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
A 7 minutes long pk video? 8 tracks used during those 7 minutess(even you must have realized that your tracks are no good even for one minute)? During 5 first minutes of your video, your squad members only died twice, you guys have killed tones of people, which shows, how many more people you must have had. When pk became a bit more challenging (your people started dying a bit), (this should be the moment when you actually start your video), you just switched to ducks pk, which was just boring to watch.
You call your video: "Control", I would call it "a controlled pk video spam". I found your video not good at all (the only positive thing was a good quality resulting of a good pc). There was a guy on some talent show that farted, he still got way more fans that you will ever have :)
P.S. Listening to your voices, that are just about to hit puberty, isn’t fun:
?
The PK lasted an actual hour and our squad had people dying more than just two times.  :normal-20:

Offline sakurabak

I barely put negative comments under videos. I am just not amused by some people creating their little ego based paradigm of EPW elites. I accuse those people of killing a fun-based, harmonious, balanced gaming community and creating a meaningless chaos (not only on this server). I am directing my accusations towards a particular type of player, not really towards particular names. People that feel addressed by my posts, are actually revealing their belonging to this group. I am aware of the fact that I sound too serious and too "analytic", but this is one point I wanted to make and one message i wanted to bring.
The whole idea is to send out a notion and to let it flow, not about changing people, moralizing people or criticizing anyone.