Epic Perfect World

Control - PK Video by Cynix

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
My name is Cynix, and I frequently enjoy some pk.

Don't forget dat 720.

Song List:

1.  Dive In - Dragon feat. Trey Songz  0:00
2.  Carnage - Mara (Carnage & Breaux Festival Trap VIP)  0:26
3.  Dev - Bass Down Low (K Millz Remix)  1:50
4.  AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It (DJ Snake Remix)  2:31
5.  Kanye West - I'm In It (DMNDZ Trap Remix)  3:13
6.  Yellow Claw - Shotgun ft. Rochelle  4:02
7.  Mayhem x Antiserum - Brick Squad Anthem  4:29
8.  Bassnectar - Vava Voom Ft. Lupe Fiasco (Bassnectar Remix)  5:20
9.  Ne-Yo - Closer (The Eden Project Remix)  6:12

Click here to Apply.

Keep it classy, frens.
I'm basically 40

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Awesome  :tiger-25:

Im jelly of ur pc performance :((

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
Very nice video .
As always . :tiger-48:

Offline Tarron

• Characters: Tarron
  • Faction: ArchEnemy

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
That PK at Ether was fun, great video.  :normal-4: :normal-48:

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Awesome  :tiger-25:

Im jelly of ur pc performance :((
^
I can't play in lowest graphics in best performance and still lag up twenty dicks in mass PK. What the heck.

Fun pk, good video, nice music, WTF Paul.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Veri nice. I want PK qq.

Ty for listing songs  :normal-48:

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Nice video :3. Sad I missed a couple of those PKs. Stahp PK'ing while I sleep. :(

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
LOOOL. This last part...  :normal-2:

Awesome video and pk. Good job friend  :normal-4: :normal-3:

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
Nice pk,nice vid,nice boobs.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
A 7 minutes long pk video? 8 tracks used during those 7 minutess(even you must have realized that your tracks are no good even for one minute)? During 5 first minutes of your video, your squad members only died twice, you guys have killed tones of people, which shows, how many more people you must have had. When pk became a bit more challenging (your people started dying a bit), (this should be the moment when you actually start your video), you just switched to ducks pk, which was just boring to watch.
You call your video: "Control", I would call it "a controlled pk video spam". I found your video not good at all (the only positive thing was a good quality resulting of a good pc). There was a guy on some talent show that farted, he still got way more fans that you will ever have :)
P.S. Listening to your voices, that are just about to hit puberty, isn’t fun:

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
 :normal-25:

A 7 minutes long pk video? 8 tracks used during those 7 minutess(even you must have realized that your tracks are no good even for one minute)? During 5 first minutes of your video, your squad members only died twice, you guys have killed tones of people, which shows, how many more people you must have had. When pk became a bit more challenging (your people started dying a bit), (this should be the moment when you actually start your video), you just switched to ducks pk, which was just boring to watch.
You call your video: "Control", I would call it "a controlled pk video spam". I found your video not good at all (the only positive thing was a good quality resulting of a good pc). There was a guy on some talent show that farted, he still got way more fans that you will ever have :)

It's a PK video, not a news report. wdf nigga

Vegas

Stfu, let him make his videos like he wants to

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
I find your comment not good at all . Tho this is more like an "essay" . You like writing alot .  :sad:

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
gamma settings still hurts my eyes :(