Epic Perfect World

Xpendable vs Salvation vs Artifex pk 17/Feb/14 -SHINIGAMI

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
Nope, I only apprach a mirror to pass through a secret portal and enter a parallel dimension.
In that dimension I play on WPE a character called ALLOWAPA (this is why I wasn't online much lately in EPW).
everything okay?

Angelica

Nope, I only apprach a mirror to pass through a secret portal and enter a parallel dimension.
In that dimension I play on WPE a character called ALLOWAPA (this is why I wasn't online much lately in EPW).
You are king LOOOOOOOL

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Yes, you are right. Your videos will become extremely popular and make you very famous.
Then you will wake up to cover yourself with another layer of boxes, and go back to sleep.
But seriously, not many people can fart with their mouths, so your big career is in the reach.

I was already famous long before you even joined the server :) and as for farting with your mouth, it's called burping and if you have never done it then that's one more thing to add to the list of your symptoms when you get yourself checked out by a doctor. As for my career you have no idea what it is, but i can assure you i will TRY to focus my research into helping kids like you. So fear not, a cure is coming.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

I wonder why he stay talking shits '-' ...

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Yes, you are right. Your videos will become extremely popular and make you very famous.
Then you will wake up to cover yourself with another layer of boxes, and go back to sleep.
But seriously, not many people can fart with their mouths, so your big career is in the reach.

All bow to the great master.

Maybe you should leave this place.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
You should get rank on forum : [QQ]APAWOLLA The Holy

Offline HolaAmigos:)

• Old Player
  • ARE YOU MAD CUZ YOU ARAB ? AND VIRGIN ?
  • Characters: Arabs=Bad
  • Faction: Arabs=Bad
You should get rank on forum : [QQ]APAWOLLA The Holy

give seby 87k ec onli for that coment

Sarju

SIR VIDEO LINK IS NOT WORK!!!!!!!

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
SIR VIDEO LINK IS NOT WORK!!!!!!!

working for me o.o