Offline Flavor

• Tenshi
  • <3Jan
  • Characters: PearlieKyun
Good video. Good fight :)

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Its ok, you are special, please register yourself to SHINIGAMI FOUNDATION, we are here to help people like you.. thanks.

LOL Nice.

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
Awesome PK, more awesome video :normal-1:

Offline Drive

• 🌙

Angelica

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Watching your videos and reading the comments is like seeing crowds waving and cheering for some US president or pope. What is also sad, always same people comment under each post (video). To me that means that people comment only because they are bored and not because they have anything useful to say.
Why I do not like your pk? Because it is same old mass pk against weak opponents that requires no skill, no efford, just numbers, heals and buffs. Why am I annoyed by your videos? Because it is always same old Archer/Psychic/Bm mass pk video with zero originality regarding music, editing, general theme. Am I being judgmental? Yes. Am i being honest? Yes. What annoys me and makes me wonder is that you guys don't see the obvious, that you are far from cool or fun and that your gameplay stinks. I am aware of the fact that you will just ignore what I have just said and move on with your pw life, because it is the only life that you have, PW is the last game that allows you to be an ass hole and feel special:)
P.S. Please, watch your TV-show, eat your McDonald's, check your Facebook, use your smartphone and play your archer in Pw and be happy, but do not expect me to admire you. The best I can do is not to enter EPW forum or game, or I am angry after 2 minutes:)
Why are u here then? Because you are one of the ea/psys/wfs/ or as u say..the 'stupid ppl' playing this game as it is,not trying to change something. You are like us,playing the game,enjoying or not,idk. But since u still  play it,you're just butthurt/bad. And if every1 in this server told u that ur opinion isn't needed and that u are kinda stupid...then you are. Please let us enjoy the game as it is..as we are 'stupid and with no willpower'.Go live ur perfect life irl.
i will wait for my warning,i guess c:

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
Watching your videos and reading the comments is like seeing crowds waving and cheering for some US president or pope. What is also sad, always same people comment under each post (video). To me that means that people comment only because they are bored and not because they have anything useful to say.
Why I do not like your pk? Because it is same old mass pk against weak opponents that requires no skill, no efford, just numbers, heals and buffs. Why am I annoyed by your videos? Because it is always same old Archer/Psychic/Bm mass pk video with zero originality regarding music, editing, general theme. Am I being judgmental? Yes. Am i being honest? Yes. What annoys me and makes me wonder is that you guys don't see the obvious, that you are far from cool or fun and that your gameplay stinks. I am aware of the fact that you will just ignore what I have just said and move on with your pw life, because it is the only life that you have, PW is the last game that allows you to be an ass hole and feel special:)
P.S. Please, watch your TV-show, eat your McDonald's, check your Facebook, use your smartphone and play your archer in Pw and be happy, but do not expect me to admire you. The best I can do is not to enter EPW forum or game, or I am angry after 2 minutes:)

DONT MAKE KIM JONG ILL THE GREAT MAD OR U WILL END UP 100000000 YEARS IN JAIL .. DONT EVEN MENTION SOME YANKEE REDNECK FASTFOOD RESTAURANT..AND U MUST ADMIRE ME OR I WILL PUT U IN 3 LIFETIME LABOUR WORK MAKING CHEAP SEX DOLL.

THE GREAT

KIM JONG ILL

Sab

DONT MAKE KIM JONG ILL THE GREAT MAD OR U WILL END UP 100000000 YEARS IN JAIL .. DONT EVEN MENTION SOME YANKEE REDNECK FASTFOOD RESTAURANT..AND U MUST ADMIRE ME OR I WILL PUT U IN 3 LIFETIME LABOUR WORK MAKING CHEAP SEX DOLL.

THE GREAT

KIM JONG ILL

:normal-43:

Offline sakurabak

Why are u here then? Because you are one of the ea/psys/wfs/ or as u say..the 'stupid ppl' playing this game as it is,not trying to change something. You are like us,playing the game,enjoying or not,idk. But since u still  play it,you're just butthurt/bad. And if every1 in this server told u that ur opinion isn't needed and that u are kinda stupid...then you are. Please let us enjoy the game as it is..as we are 'stupid and with no willpower'.Go live ur perfect life irl.
i will wait for my warning,i guess c:
I am reading this post and only hearing blah blah blah:) McDonald's and Disney are proud of you.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I am reading this post and only hearing blah blah blah:) McDonald's and Disney are proud of you.

Ty for bumping my thread.. my fun videos will get more views now. You are setting the notion right.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline sakurabak

Ty for bumping my thread.. my fun videos will get more views now. You are setting the notion right.

Yes, you are right. Your videos will become extremely popular and make you very famous.
Then you will wake up to cover yourself with another layer of boxes, and go back to sleep.
But seriously, not many people can fart with their mouths, so your big career is in the reach.
Last Edit: Feb 18, 2014, 09:25 pm by sakurabak

Sab

Yes, you are right. Your videos will become extremely popular and make you very famous.
Then you will wake up to cover yourself with another layer of boxes, and go back to sleep.
But seriously, not many people can fart with their mouths, so your big career is in the reach.

Why soo serious  :normal-20:

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask

do you ever read what you say out loud to yourself in the mirror

Offline sakurabak

do you ever read what you say out loud to yourself in the mirror
Nope, I only apprach a mirror to pass through a secret portal and enter a parallel dimension.
In that dimension I play on WPE a character called ALLOWAPA (this is why I wasn't online much lately in EPW).

Offline Legit

• We are
  • Akatsuki
  • Characters: Legit
  • Faction: Artifex
its okay  now calm down