EricaMurcas

Yes, there is a point, but can you find it? :monkey-1:
Last Edit: Feb 17, 2014, 01:55 am by Murcas

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction

tell it like it is ...funny how noone bothered to give this attention when this is a major problem this server has ...that amount of nasty insults people try to spray each other with =)

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
tell it like it is ...funny how noone bothered to give this attention when this is a major problem this server has ...that amount of nasty insults people try to spray each other with =)

I'm mostly just surprised that the usual forum trolls havn't turned this topic into a derailed spam of insults & ego boosting.

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
id love to say that this will change anything, but chances are you're going to be called a down syndrome on this thread by someone now.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
... ?
Retardation is also a disability yet everybody uses a word retard every once in a while for insulting purposes. And I don't see you getting upset over that.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I've talked about this before, no one really cares

Don't get me wrong :tiger-9:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
... ?
Retardation is also a disability yet everybody uses a word retard every once in a while for insulting purposes. And I don't see you getting upset over that.

i c where u going with that but i thinks its  a BIT of a stretch to compare the two(but i c what ur talking about)

u cant call a object or call a thing ur doing : this is so down syndrome? ...u only use it AT A person to make them feel bad about themselves or to degrade  mentally or physically

not saying either is right but society has made "retarded" in a slang to describe things/objects and even people

Last Edit: Feb 18, 2014, 07:18 am by HellishKitty

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
 :normal-18: this thread

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
 :normal-2: just let them call every1 like that..no1 has to be alone..they try to make buddies

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Finally someone, who has some understanding and heart and enough confidence, speaks up.
Insults are all about intentions. If nobody has ever done anything bad to you, has never offended you and you are insulting that person only because it gives you pleasure to hurt others, that is a problem and that can not be accepted. You are opening a vicious circle that will affect “your victim” (it lowers the person's confidence and raises anger level, which may result in similarly abusive behavior), but mostly it affects you. Your negativity will return to you and will be multiplied. This is a law that can not be avoided.
A "mental and sensual intellect" does not result from education. The current educational system narrows your mind and programs you into a robot, a worker that never complains.
It is obviously true, that you encounter different kinds of people over the internet. It does not mean that you have to accept such sorts of behaviors. Weak, insecure people (so called bullies), tend to form groups, in order to abuse other people more easily. Unfortunately EPW is just made for such people, because it holds no balance and it does not care about more individual types of players, or more fun-based groups of players. Most EPW players are mostly impressed by the “loudest barking dogs” and team up with them, forming the biggest factions on this server. That in result causes a big disharmony to the rest of the server, boosts the egos of the “pros” and kills fun for the rest of the server.
If you are such type of bully, start working on your confidence, learn to put yourself in other person’s positions and develop your intellect (a capacity to “think through your heart”). It is not really about adjusting yourself to other people, but rather about pushing your individuality through and being honest with yourself.
Currently, I can not read EPW forum or play the game, because I am getting angry after one minute spent there. On Forum, same old people reply to each post with stupid remarks, there are not many funny and smart posts that have any positive intent (no ego boosting, narcissistic behaviors).
On EPW server, there is no fun based, purely-intended competition. It is all about winning each fight and proving something to everyone else. People are joining up with those “loud barking dogs” that have always been causing harm to the rest of the server and just playing the ego-boosting game.
Some of the nicer factions on this server (nicer does not mean perfect), have become almost non-active. The current pvp on the server is very chaotic and way too obvious for me to participate in.
A new update is coming, so a new chance for things to become more fun again.
Unfortunately at this point, I will have to give my negative predictions. The only solution the EPW problem (some people are going to say that there is no problem at all), would be a server reset and much better balancing. If the server won’t get any changes, it will keep loosing on popularity.
Thank you.

Offline HolaAmigos:)

• Old Player
  • ARE YOU MAD CUZ YOU ARAB ? AND VIRGIN ?
  • Characters: Arabs=Bad
  • Faction: Arabs=Bad
u can't change that fact that ppl are gonna kep saying it ( i do it )

if u think this thing is bad holy .... don't get in the deep parts of the internet just saying

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
But ..it's the internet  :-[
I've met a few people who used Down's Syndrome as an " insult " or well, who just used it and I don't think that made them " weak minded ".
If I'm right , most of those people that actually use this, don't really try to insult since they say the same thing to their " friends " also .
It's just the internet and people say lots of stuff and you just have to get used to it .  :-[

Offline HolaAmigos:)

• Old Player
  • ARE YOU MAD CUZ YOU ARAB ? AND VIRGIN ?
  • Characters: Arabs=Bad
  • Faction: Arabs=Bad
I've met a few people who used Down's Syndrome as an " insult " or well, who just used it and I don't think that made them " weak minded ".
If I'm right , most of those people that actually use this, don't really try to insult since they say the same thing to their " friends " also .
It's just the internet and people say lots of stuff and you just have to get used to it .  :-[
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
This.

Whats the point of this thread? Nothing will change, nobody cares. Not the people that get called downers nor do the people who actually have it. The only one hurt here is you. Its the internet guys, it ***ing happens. Stop being a crybaby and just move on.