• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
\o/
-waits for patch-

+1. c:

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_
i cant remember if it was awakening or rebirth but after achieving it you toon resets to level 1 but you stats will be increased based off the level you did it at. I think it will be fun to do that. new instances for pve. I like pve. 
 its march now so lets hope not to much longer.

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
It has been posted about 20 different times.... Lvling back to lvl won't mess you up. You KEEP YOUR GEAR AND ALL SKILLS/CULTI. benefit is just more stat points + the war avatar card that boost certain stats like def and eva. Also should come with the merdian system...another stat booster which sadly can only be done a certain amount of times.

So in theory...back to lvl 1?? Idgaf I get to use 5aps base gear when I'm lvl 1 im good with that

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
It has been posted about 20 different times.... Lvling back to lvl won't mess you up. You KEEP YOUR GEAR AND ALL SKILLS/CULTI. benefit is just more stat points + the war avatar card that boost certain stats like def and eva. Also should come with the merdian system...another stat booster which sadly can only be done a certain amount of times.

So in theory...back to lvl 1?? Idgaf I get to use 5aps base gear when I'm lvl 1 im good with that
ur gear will be redish = u cant use it until u reach the lvl to use it

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
ur gear will be redish = u cant use it until u reach the lvl to use it
I play on pwi..  I use my gear still

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
I play on pwi..  I use my gear still
i couldnt use mine ;o

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
Will I be able to wear my gear?

A3. Yes provided that you have the stat points statted or gained through other gear to wear it. Capes/necks/belts/rings/tome and r8/r8r armor will be available at level 1.

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
Clarification I guess...  If u didn't have r8 u can't. All other armor doesn't reset.

scatterer3

Bump, maybe now some info?

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
Reawakening will be disabled, until I figure out how to nerf points you get from it. It gives 76 stat points with each rebirth. Since you can rebirth twice, that would be additional 152 stats points from air, which people would pump into damage (bye bye balance). However all the maps and quests will be available without rebirth (short quest chain required).
Skills, passives and cards I didn't test, you guys will have to do it and decide what to leave and what to keep.
We can for example disable best cards (S), and just leave C, B and A. I will also consider making cards tradeable, so people could exchange them.
The plan for now is that A cards will be gained from Primal World quest chains and dailies, along with the bloods, needed for skills. S cards would be available only from Flowsilver Palace or dailies in Primal (lower chance than A cards though).
Meridian Pills will be very easy to get. There's one short quest chain that will give a lot of it. Plus it will be available from God's Giving and BH dailies, so it will be easy to get max amount you can use per day
Arcane Sky (source of spirit / determines level of passives) will be easy to max from dailies as well.
There will be quite a a lot new daily and quest chains for ECs and other stuff, that will let get things faster. Totally optional.

from another thread but there be the answer

Vegas

Clarification I guess...  If u didn't have r8 u can't. All other armor doesn't reset.

All armors reset afaik. R8R doesn't have a stat point requirement thats why you can use it on level 1

scatterer3

That's great, well thank you.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Ok, so what is important:
- Rebirth disabled, but it won't have impact on anything as all quests and areas will be opened despite
- All cards will be available for beta tests (C - S), although they can't be leveled.
- All new skills will be available except the Passives, which would have negative impact on the balance, so they were removed
- Due to amount of new things that let you improve your character, I decided to put Meridian and Sky pills in God's Giving.
- There will be quite a bit of new quest chains and dailies for decent rewards and some existing dailies will have re-worked rewards
- New instances: Hidden Dragon's Den, Undercurrent Hall and Flowsilver Palace as a source of mats for r8r reshapes, bloods for skills, A and S cards and Nuema essences (this thing should be easy to level)
- Two new NW modes (Crystal and Tower maps)
- New event 2 times a week (Chariot Battles which works similar like in World of Tanks)
- Big update to Veno's pets
- Revamped FB 99, Trophy Mode and CoA
- And much, much more

We should be able to start tests on Tuesday.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Ok, so what is important:
- Rebirth disabled, but it won't have impact on anything as all quests and areas will be opened despite
- All cards will be available for beta tests (C - S), although they can't be leveled.
- All new skills will be available except the Passives, which would have negative impact on the balance, so they were removed
- Due to amount of new things that let you improve your character, I decided to put Meridian and Sky pills in God's Giving.
- There will be quite a bit of new quest chains and dailies for decent rewards and some existing dailies will have re-worked rewards
- New instances: Hidden Dragon's Den, Undercurrent Hall and Flowsilver Palace as a source of mats for r8r reshapes, bloods for skills, A and S cards and Nuema essences (this thing should be easy to level)
- Two new NW modes (Crystal and Tower maps)
- New event 2 times a week (Chariot Battles which works similar like in World of Tanks)
- Big update to Veno's pets
- Revamped FB 99, Trophy Mode and CoA
- And much, much more

We should be able to start tests on Tuesday.

NEW NW WOOOHOOooooo!
But....Revamped Trophy Mode might suck for those who are half-way to supreme robe, if people will massively start doing those revamped TM's old ones gon disappear just like the old 64/64/24/24 ones