Epic Perfect World

New Horizons

well i mean its ur choice if u wanna re awaken or not. if u dont wanna bother lvling 1-150 again, then dont talk to the npc and re awaken xD
EarthSmasher 150 Sage Seeker
BrokenTail 150 Demon BladeMaster
Amaranthe 150 Sage Assassin
saphira 150 Sage Mystic

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
well i mean its ur choice if u wanna re awaken or not. if u dont wanna bother lvling 1-150 again, then dont talk to the npc and re awaken xD
best of all stay at lvl110  ;D

But biggest mystery for me, why this server players scared of any changes? Only 1.3 players left who still cant forget 1.3? Why scared to get more stats?

Vegas

Well if it doesn't get changed you can't get the new skills without rebirth lol so you're pretty much forced to do it

best of all stay at lvl110  ;D

But biggest mystery for me, why this server players scared of any changes? Only 1.3 players left who still cant forget 1.3? Why scared to get more stats?
This, if you can't adapt you're not good. It's not hard to add some defensive stats if the damage gets too high. Imo there should be a def level blessing already since you get hiero bugged or 1 shotted all the time here
Last Edit: Feb 18, 2014, 12:14 pm by Teru
lol the part to getting new skills is true xD alll well im excited for it itll give me somethin to do
EarthSmasher 150 Sage Seeker
BrokenTail 150 Demon BladeMaster
Amaranthe 150 Sage Assassin
saphira 150 Sage Mystic

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Well if it doesn't get changed you can't get the new skills without rebirth lol so you're pretty much forced to do it

If you would have sin, you would know like 60% of this server sins Shadow Escape still lvl10. And if they dont bother learn lvl11 skillbook, I doubt they will bother about new skills either. Just spark, oculti and pry for crits :D

Vegas

If you would have sin, you would know like 60% of this server sins Shadow Escape still lvl10. And if they dont bother learn lvl11 skillbook, I doubt they will bother about new skills either. Just spark, oculti and pry for crits :D

Sin skills are so broken it's not even funny. There will be new passive skills that will increase SKILL damage so CoTD might become more OP than aps  ^-^  CoTD gets a 5 attack level buff as well  :sad:

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
Sin is already OP clas ;D

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
reawakening is eneded for many things, the best idea should be implementing it BUT not giving any extra stats. problem with this would be the relvl again...from 1 to 150.
so im pretty sure another measure will take place  :-\ just need to wait to see  >:D

TBH i hope it would be hard to get new stuff such as skills, new iteNs or even lvling..
like disabling SLS after reawakening and stuff
I'm still looking forward to it w.e it contains.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
like disabling SLS after reawakening and stuff

You really dont understand how this server runs?

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Sin is already OP clas ;D
Can't agree enough. That's why i made one, LOL. No regrets too, was my first class to get to 150 and they're just so much easier and so much more rewarding than the other classes (Mages... are what they are. HA doesn't have bp - this considering the toon is aps like a claw bm/barb or a 1.54 weap seeker. As for archers... not as tanky, no bp and aps isn't as rewarding)

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
You really dont understand how this server runs?

I do but its game and theres supposed to be challenge.. Theres few ppl on this server who play from beggining, had enough time to get their end game and such and now you can see them every day same ppl in playoffs or other pvp events winning. I will repeat, same ppl, every day in events winning :) k hf

Vegas

I do but its game and theres supposed to be challenge.. Theres few ppl on this server who play from beggining, had enough time to get their end game and such and now you can see them every day same ppl in playoffs or other pvp events winning. I will repeat, same ppl, every day in events winning :) k hf
That's because of R8 stats and skill. Most ppl here suck  :-X

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_
yo ppl i want the expansion to but you have to pay money for that and some ppl that have the files are selling theam very ***ien expensibe in the forums that devolps many games, The sv's that have the expansion for expample 1 Brazilian sv If i tell you how much money did they spend on that some ppl will suicide

Can someone that knows english enplane wtf this guy is tryn to say? Something about how much it costs to buy severs with the new expansion on it or something. 

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Can someone that knows english enplane wtf this guy is tryn to say? Something about how much it costs to buy severs with the new expansion on it or something.

No-one knows.

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_
As i have said if you don't like change then go play  that gamez united server with just the base classes.

Now Ago said that we will be getting everything up to now that we have missed which gives us alot of room to debate what EVERYTHING means but by the way the GMs have been im expecting a ton of stuff all the tiny little addons that they got in PWI.  All that stuff. But they are for sure going in and altering all of it the rate of stat change the process of obtaining and a way to re-level yourself to 150 (my guess is via a new PV instance or remade quest rewards.)
300 ST is a week reward people can get that in no time.