Epic Perfect World

New Horizons

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Source?
So you can confirm we getting reawakening?

Vegas

So you can confirm we getting reawakening?

I think it's needed for some content anyways?

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
I so revakenig gives 85 point :D so it could be avesome ;D

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

For Primal World, yes.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
I can be wrong but IMHO all these things can be adjusted.

Offline HolaAmigos:)

• Old Player
  • ARE YOU MAD CUZ YOU ARAB ? AND VIRGIN ?
  • Characters: Arabs=Bad
  • Faction: Arabs=Bad
yo ppl i want the expansion to but you have to pay money for that and some ppl that have the files are selling theam very ***ien expensibe in the forums that devolps many games, The sv's that have the expansion for expample 1 Brazilian sv If i tell you how much money did they spend on that some ppl will suicide

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
reawakening is eneded for many things, the best idea should be implementing it BUT not giving any extra stats. problem with this would be the relvl again...from 1 to 150.
so im pretty sure another measure will take place  :-\ just need to wait to see  >:D

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
reawakening is eneded for many things, the best idea should be implementing it BUT not giving any extra stats. problem with this would be the relvl again...from 1 to 150.
so im pretty sure another measure will take place  :-\ just need to wait to see  >:D
blem with this would be the relvl again...from 1 to 150. <---> This ?  No please  :normal-9:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Reward of Reawakening = 300 ST. Or something like that. Just do that instead of extra stats.

Vegas

Just add an untradable item that gives a lot of exp after you rebirth? Or maybe something like a teleport stone to a new map with mobs that give a lot of exp? Idk

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Reward of Reawakening = 300 ST. Or something like that. Just do that instead of extra stats.

that actually sounds nice for a reward

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Still wouldn't do it. Hy Violent wannabe.
lol lvling to 150 again would be easy as hell take maybe max 6hrs or less considering u would be able to wear ur r8 gear or 150 gear because lvl  doesnt matter to use gear when u re awaken
EarthSmasher 150 Sage Seeker
BrokenTail 150 Demon BladeMaster
Amaranthe 150 Sage Assassin
saphira 150 Sage Mystic

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
? For 300 supply tokens to level again? Are u mad? 150 takes like 8-10h of PVE,in 10h of PVE i can make ws runs like mad and get over 10k ec.... and supply tokens x300 = like 750 ec? Do the maths..won't be nice.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
problem with this would be the relvl again...from 1 to 150.

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B