Epic Perfect World

A Class You'd Like to Put In?

Offline HighLander

• Some Guy. Hai.
  • Sometimes I just Dont Care.
  • Characters: QZMO, SwordHERO
  • Faction: None right now.
So, Just my question for now is, If you could put a class in PW, What would it be?

Name? Race? Weapon Choice? Notable Skills? Whatever you'd like to add

And lets not get too stupid on this, lol, Ive already lost a couple brain cells in my last few topics.
Difficulty level on Barb class:

Avatar is Still The Best Show E.V.E.R.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline HighLander

• Some Guy. Hai.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
So,best class for me,that i'd like to have in game,would be a ... vampire.
Bloodpaint from sin,just with name of BloodyShield ,20% of damage u deal = you take hp back.
Poison bite = lowers phy defence
To be a aps type class but with dph also.
Gof wep,weapon should be ...chains with knives at the end,throwing knifes as a EA,but the range would be lower + not the sh1t with half damage/low range.
Should have like 2.00 aps base in full r8(with the gof wep) and to be able to use claws,to reach 2.86,having a true form a bat.
And buffs : Bloody shield(action : a shield of blood,like the psy's buff,but with bubbles of blood around,takin the 20% damage turnin it into hp for u)
Buff for 10-15 seconds : Every hit u deal has a chance to hit a vital spot,takin 2x damage.
Skills : Undead's walk : Stealth level 181,walking in a cloud of smoke,lowering ur speed to half,geting 50% less damage taken while u're in it. 1st damage hit will take u out of effect.
All skills should give a decent bleed of 1k/2 seconds. And the damage should be like the dph bm damage,mainly APS power. More mindless aps classes<3
Race should be : Undead.
Along with Which.
A class that has the WF + Wizzard powers..but ofc,customized to fit with the class.
Like 'Walking through walls skill'= ability to pass through targets,like a leap to jump u forward 20m,every target u pass over with that skill,gets 500% of your wep damage+ your wep damage.
Last Edit: Feb 16, 2014, 09:57 am by Seby

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
And lets not get too stupid on this, lol, Ive already lost a couple brain cells in my last few topics.
Maybe it's time to stop making topics like this then lmfao.

But, I'd go for a spiritual barb. Tank + APS + Heal. OP.

scatterer3

Bloodpaint from sin,just with name of BloodyShield ,20% of damage u deal = you take hp back.
Gof wep,weapon should be ...chains with knives at the end,throwing knifes as a EA,but the range would be lower + not the sh1t with half damage/low range.
Should have like 2.00 aps base in full r8(with the gof wep) and to be able to use claws,to reach 2.86,having a true form a bat.
And buffs : Bloody shield(action : a shield of blood,like the psy's buff,but with bubbles of blood around,takin the 20% damage turnin it into hp for u)
Buff for 10-15 seconds : Every hit u deal has a chance to hit a vital spot,takin 2x damage.
Skills : Undead's walk : Stealth level 181,walking in a cloud of smoke,lowering ur speed to half,geting 50% less damage taken while u're in it. 1st damage hit will take u out of effect.
All skills should give a decent bleed of 1k/2 seconds. And the damage should be like the dph bm damage,mainly APS power. More mindless aps classes<3
Along with Which.
A class that has the WF + Wizzard powers..but ofc,customized to fit with the class.
Like 'Walking through walls skill'= ability to pass through targets,like a leap to jump u forward 20m,every target u pass over with that skill,gets 500% of your wep damage+ your wep damage.

Not bad  :normal-16:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Not bad  :normal-16:
And this should be LA class as the vampire and AA or LA as witch(LA giving more evasion but dealing magic damage,lower but tho) and the vampire should have a hp like...40k cause it's a undead.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
I am fine with classes just boobs bounce not enough - please make them bounce like in Seby signature  :-X

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Along with Which.

U just merged 2 classes into one.. thats like nothing new. do not like.. try harder, i know u can do it
Stealth, bp, knife trow and aps again i mean WHY
P.S i like idea of vamp and witch class nice

Offline Venusaur

• labradors are life
  • i love my dog
  • Characters: Xythoe, Concern, Constructive
  • Faction: Aftermath
I WANT A CLASS WITH WHIPS PLEASE PLEASE
AND THEY WOULD BE RANGED AND MAGIC CLASSES YOU KNOW LIKE ONE OF THE SKILLS SHOULD BE LIKE
Nature Whip or something AND IT SHOULD LIKE HAVE FLOWERS ON THE WHIP AND HIT THE TARGET 99999k DAMAGE BYE

Concern - 150 Demon Veno
Venusaur - 150 Sage Psychic.
Xythoe - 150 Sage Mystic.

Offline HighLander

• Some Guy. Hai.

Its basic in a way that I like it, I applaud, I have to admit i liked this idea, Heres mine:

The name of ths class would be a Lancer

The lancer would base off a race originating in the desets/sands.

Some notable skills?

One of them would be Spirit Body, The lancer creates a Cloned body of himself that is invisible that sneaks behind your enemies for a duration of time, constantly mimic's your moves, giving you mabye 60 meters on your attacks and skills for as long as the duration

Another would be a defencive skill, Critical Illusion, You mark a spot, and make a cloned body of yourself under your complete control, However, during the duration, if you go below 50% Health, You will automaticly be teleported back to the marked spot, The spot must be in the same area (Ex, I cant go to west archo, mark spot, then come out of arch and then when 50% hp, I go back into archosaur, that'd be OP.)

Basic Skills...

LVL 1 Skill
Power Thrust

Thrust your spear/lance at the opponent, dealing base damage + bonus damage.

Lv 29

LANCE ONLY
Spectral Charge - Dashes and charges at the opponent, dealing 200% Weapon damage and Freezing the Target for (Lvl'd Skill Addon) seconds. Cost 1 Spark

SPEAR ONLY

Cautious Swing - Strikes the Target and all targets in a frontal spray radius, and silences them, dealing 200% Weapon damage. Cost 1 Spark

Mabye a lv 99-100 skill?

Lance: Felled Repulse - You Deal Damage based on the amount of Missing HP You have, If you have over 50% HP, This skill will Decrease the targets Physical Defence by 70%, But only do half your base damage. If this skill is casted while your HP is Under 50%, It will deal Lethal Damage equaling to 300% Of weapon damage + base damage and Bonus Wood Damage.

Cost 2 Sparks

Spear: Advancing Tempest - Your character spins once, And releases a tornado at the enemy, Dealing 200% Weapon damage and Base damage along with Bonus Damage, The Bonus Damage is determined by the other characters resistances, If the character has less magic resistance than physical, It will deal wood damage and Slow the opponent, If it is the other way around, You will deal 50% extra weapon damage and stun the target.

And last, but not least, Their Ally Buff

Lead The Charge - You yell out an inspiring roar to your teammates, Giving them a focus onto their opponent, giving them and you a higher chance to critically strike by (Depends on level)%

The Weapon will be...Well Either Spear Or Lance, The Lance will deal more overall damage, But it will Lack Debuffs and CC, As the Spear does OK Damage, But has more debuffs than the lance.

GOF Weapon Would be: You can get both!, The lance would have more Strength Boost, and The Spear would have more Critstrike.

If we were to go to Sage/Demon, The Sage would be best using the lance, The demon using the Spear.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
shapeshifter lol use shapeshift magic to tank and run fast and aps and dph and -99ct and fire combo 3spark all time and archer and also heal like mystic and stealth

Offline HighLander

• Some Guy. Hai.
shapeshifter lol use shapeshift magic to tank and run fast and aps and dph and -99ct and fire combo 3spark all time and archer and also heal like mystic and stealth

Ill slap you, then yo granddaughter.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Ill slap you, then yo granddaughter.

why cant you accept the logic of ultimate class for all players

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
male venos

remove barbs lul jkjkjkjkj

First of all they'd look cool and then, just tired of those chick-dikz running around in the perfect world

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B