Epic Perfect World

Short Story Contest?

Offline glassofwater

• Characters: Minstrel & Wanderlust
Things 'bout to get srs up in hur.

"And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee...." echoed though his head as the bold assassin slew down his targets. He thought to himself these words, over and over again "It tolls for thee," without understanding exactly why. At first, it was assumed that it was just in his head purely due to circumstances as he tore through them as sythe to wheat. Off in the distance he saw a beautiful woman, she flew with the wings of a goddess, bold and purple. It was as though an angel has come down to bless him and bring praise for his might. The angel flew passed this assassin without looking back; confused and upset, the 'sin shouted at the woman "Hey! I deserve to be blessed with the strength of the gods. I've slain these enemies in one on one combat. None of them stood a chance!" the 'sin was furious as the angel continued to ignore him. Soon she began to fade out of sight. He sprinted behind her, as fast as he could using the power of his genie friend he was able to catch up to the woman, but without thinking he decided he needed to stop her the only way he was truly used to, a stun. He stunned the woman, and this did grab her attention. They both waited patiently as the stun wore off, and the 'sin asked her in a fairly angry voice "How could you just ignore me?" he went on and on about how he deserves this, and that. She said calmly, "Your actions have spoken louder than your words, and your words were already loud at that. You wish my blessing on you? You've done nothing but hurt the innocent and prey on the weak." She turns away, and preps her wings for flight. But the 'sin wasn't having it. He decided to prove his strength once more. This time, to the angel. The sin threw his dagger at her, and luckily the angel's genie friend was able to stop the daggers in their tracks. She turns, and doesn't say a word. They stare into each others eyes as if they meant something to one another. She asks "Is this what you desire?" she casts a potent spell on him, that he was unable to prevent. He's out cold. The angel walks up to the 'sin and tells him "I bet you wish you didn't kill those people earlier, don't you?" as the angel charges up her godlike attack. One might call it a tempest. Lightning shot from all directions, and the ground shook as each bolt struck. When the tempest was fully charged, she unleashed her holy wrath on the godfearing 'sin. Simple as that, without a word more from the now humbled 'sin, he shrunk back to his homelands. Defeated, and alone, the 'sin felt like there was nothing left. But little did he know, the angel was watching over him. As he sat down for the night to rest, to meditate on what has happened, she came down and kissed him on the forehead. With this, he felt the strength return to his body, never feeling better. The angel has blessed him. The 'sin can't believe his eyes! After all he's done, after what happened before, the angel still shows such compassion. He gets up to thank her, but she's already flying away. He looks around and he slowly starts seeing the ones he attacked before. They all make eye contact with him, and one by one they bow. Knowing that there is honour in battle. Just as much can be had by the loser as well. If not sometimes much more.

Didn't proof read, brainstorm, etc etc. Made it up all on the spot. Any good? That was what I was supposed to do... right?

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
There once was a boy who liked to suck his thumbs.
His mom didn't like him doing that but he still did, so she cut off his thumbs.
Now he has no thumbs.
Goodbye.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
There once was a boy who liked to suck his thumbs.
His mom didn't like him doing that but he still did, so she cut off his thumbs.
Now he has no thumbs.
Goodbye.

There once was a girl who liked sucking thumbs
Her moma said it was rude
So she started suckings dkz
The end

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline glassofwater

• Characters: Minstrel & Wanderlust
wait, were we not supposed to be srs?
ksec

Once upon a time there was a pretty princess named Danidv, she and all the kingdom were actually really amazing at telling stories. Then one day the evil witch dad came along to make the story even better! And then we all lolololold all the way home the end.
Last Edit: Feb 22, 2014, 09:58 am by glassofwater

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
wait, were we not supposed to be srs?
ksec

Once upon a time there was a pretty princess named Danidv, she and all the kingdom were actually really amazing at telling stories. Then one day the evil witch dad came along to make the story even better! And then we all lolololold all the way home the end.
We have a winner.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Once upon a time, there was an idiot named 'Maxy'. He was an outcast in real life and decided to go make friends online, he played PWI for sometime before he came to EpicPW. He made 100 friends, married 65+ and joined Rawr. Great success. He is no longer an outcast.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Once upon a time, there was an idiot named 'Maxy'. He was an outcast in real life and decided to go make friends online, he played PWI for sometime before he came to EpicPW. He made 100 friends, married 65+ and joined Rawr. Great success. He is no longer an outcast.
No sir. He played FPW first, then PWI then back to FPW. Then 5 year later, played EPW. Made 1 friend, joined Rawr. Made lots of friends, lost a lot of 'em. Met gold diggers. Lost faith in marriage and so married 65+. No success. Still an outcast.

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
once upon a time,
the end.

ty for reading, kthxbai
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
once upon a time,
the end.

ty for reading, kthxbai

Hah, so funny.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Hah, so funny.
much hilarious
wow

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
much hilarious
wow
ty, i gib 1 ec for the praise u gave me c:

yaoi<3

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
You're Noob, THE END

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
ty, i gib 1 ec for the praise u gave me c:
ty kind ma'am Q_Q I need ec for packs

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
ty kind ma'am Q_Q I need ec for packs
u are very welcome,if u ever need my help,cross your finger,search upon the brightest blue star,and say my name 7 times,I will come without fail c:
*poof*

yaoi<3

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
u are very welcome,if u ever need my help,cross your finger,search upon the brightest blue star,and say my name 7 times,I will come without fail c:
*poof*
I did that but you didn't appear :O