Epic Perfect World

Short Story Contest?

Offline HighLander

• Some Guy. Hai.
  • Sometimes I just Dont Care.
  • Characters: QZMO, SwordHERO
  • Faction: None right now.
Idk, I just want to hear someone write a nice story, purely from their head.
Difficulty level on Barb class:

Avatar is Still The Best Show E.V.E.R.

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
once upon a time there was a cat, he meow'd and then continued living his life. the end.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
There was once a dog, and he GOT WREEEEEEEEKT  xDDDDDDD THE END HEWEHH
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
once upon a time there was a cat, he meow'd and then continued living his life. the end.

LOOOOL.
Last Edit: Feb 16, 2014, 12:54 am by Anami

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran

Best stories ever.

Offline HighLander

• Some Guy. Hai.
The stories so far were....

interesting...

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I woke up this morning in pain.  Then I drank alcohol and it was all good.  The end.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
Once upon a time, there was an army called "Lelo" and "LEL". They were both fighting each other for many centuries. Sarju aka Xaro$ AKA "420factoredEmperor" is the leader of Lelo and his wife is Jung Jessica. Theyalso have a Lelo army and the commander is Pib Aka Lelo the Great  along with his right arm, Robbert Aka Caveman. Xaro$ and Pib always gets girls at the party and smoke weed along with Robbert. Lelo has a strong people that rekt everyone that fights them because they are boxer in real life. Lelo Army consists of Aussie (SHINIGAMI), ROs (RObbert) and American (Rip_ & Austin)
Insanity Aka brainless arab is the leader of LEL army. xXX_SiLenCe_xXX (Sultan)is the commander of LEL army along with his slaves, Swane (Cow god) and Maxy (Prophet of the goats). Their army consists of Serbians(Skazy) , Arabs(Jasim AKA Ted) and Pinoys (Roomi).

Lelo and LEL army has decreased because of constant fighting.
Then one day, Sarju and Insanity received a highly factored letter from the 3 QUEENS. The 3 QUEENS are the most terrifying ruler of EPW. In the letter, it says that they will all die from the QUEENS. Sarju and Insanity formed a HOLY ALLIANCE Called Xpendable to take down all the 3 QUEENS. They smoke weed, Pray to cows and party hard all day. They thought that their holy Alliance will stand a chance from the QUEENS but they failed.

One day, they all die because they all get wrecked  and 1 shotted by three QUEENS: Ana_, Laurice and Pearlie.
The end.
Last Edit: Feb 16, 2014, 05:40 am by Janrey, Reason: Added some stuffs

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I woke up this morning in pain.  Then I drank alcohol and it was all good.  The end.

WOW. You drink alcohol at the morning. :normal-10:

Offline HighLander

• Some Guy. Hai.
Once upon a time, there was an army called "Lelo" and "LEL". They were both fighting each other for many centuries. Sarju aka Xaro$ is the leader of Lelo and his wife is Jung Jessica. They have also have a Lelo army and the commander is Pib along with his right arm, Robbert. Lelo has a strong people that rekt everyone that fights them because they are boxer in real life.
Insanity Aka brainless arab is the leader of LEL army. xXX_SiLenCe_xXX is the commander of LEL army along with his slaves, Swane (Cow god) and Maxy (Prophet of the goats).
One day, they all die because they all get wrecked  and 1 shotted by three QUEENS: Ana_, Laurice and Pearlie.
The end.

Cant tell of Srs

Or just trolling

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Once upon a time, there was an army called "Lelo" and "LEL". They were both fighting each other for many centuries. Sarju aka Xaro$ is the leader of Lelo and his wife is Jung Jessica. They have also have a Lelo army and the commander is Pib along with his right arm, Robbert. Lelo has a strong people that rekt everyone that fights them because they are boxer in real life.
Insanity Aka brainless arab is the leader of LEL army. xXX_SiLenCe_xXX is the commander of LEL army along with his slaves, Swane (Cow god) and Maxy (Prophet of the goats).
The end.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Alcohol

• If your STRONG let your Strength do the Talking
  • Characters: Alcohol
  • Faction: Xpendable
The end.

lelo.. where is kekolelo army? @_@

Offline Flavor

• Tenshi
  • <3Jan
  • Characters: PearlieKyun
Once upon a time, there was an army called "Lelo" and "LEL". They were both fighting each other for many centuries. Sarju aka Xaro$ AKA "420factoredEmperor" is the leader of Lelo and his wife is Jung Jessica. Theyalso have a Lelo army and the commander is Pib Aka Lelo the Great  along with his right arm, Robbert Aka Caveman. Xaro$ and Pib always gets girls at the party and smoke weed along with Robbert. Lelo has a strong people that rekt everyone that fights them because they are boxer in real life. Lelo Army consists of Aussie (SHINIGAMI), ROs (RObbert) and American (Rip_ & Austin)
Insanity Aka brainless arab is the leader of LEL army. xXX_SiLenCe_xXX (Sultan)is the commander of LEL army along with his slaves, Swane (Cow god) and Maxy (Prophet of the goats). Their army consists of Serbians(Skazy) , Arabs(Jasim AKA Ted) and Pinoys (Roomi).

Then one day, Sarju and Insanity received a highly factored letter from the 3 QUEENS. The 3 QUEENS are the most terrifying ruler of EPW. In the letter, it says that they will all die from the QUEENS. Sarju and Insanity formed a HOLY ALLIANCE Called Xpendable to take down all the 3 QUEENS. They smoke weed, Pray to cows and party hard all day. They thought that their holy Alliance will stand a chance from the QUEENS but they failed.

The end.
Ahaha Xpendable stands no chance from Queens. ;)

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr

The end.
Cant tell of Srs

Or just trolling

Offline Orichalcos

Once upon a time, went out of sz, found many enemies outside. Got back to sz.   

The End