Epic Perfect World

Psy vs Cleric tips

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Can anyone give me tips on how to beat a fully r8 geared, DS & ws shackles cleric with a r8 supreme robe Psy?  :-[

aka APAWOLLA, VegetaSS or MaximumAmar, they master of EPW, especially at soul of aggre+ 3 spark and IG, u gonna need hard training t'ho.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Specifically, don't waste your vectors or soulburns (never use these at the same time btw)  with plume shell up.
I dont think plume shell affect soulburns dmg. Only sage vanguard spirit or demon stream of rejuvenation. But most clerics dont use them against psy.

Vegas

I dont think plume shell affect soulburns dmg. Only sage vanguard spirit or demon stream of rejuvenation. But most clerics dont use them against psy.

This. Soulburn ignores damage reduction skills

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
That is true.  However, soulburn alone will not get you a kill.  Save it for when your other skills are doing decent damage along with it.  That was the point I was making.
I'm basically 40

Vegas

That is true.  However, soulburn alone will not get you a kill.  Save it for when your other skills are doing decent damage along with it.  That was the point I was making.
Well plume shell only absorbs phys damage anyways.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Well plume shell only absorbs phys damage anyways.
That on the other hand might be a valid point. I may have to look into that xD

This would certainly explain a lot :o
I'm basically 40