Epic Perfect World

Psy vs Cleric tips

Sero

Can anyone give me tips on how to beat a fully r8 geared, DS & ws shackles cleric with a r8 supreme robe Psy?  :-[

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Can anyone give me tips on how to beat a fully r8 geared, DS & ws shackles cleric with a r8 supreme robe Psy?  :-[

just lucky crits if cleric get stuck in UV mode

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

If you be smart you wont be killed by this cleric.

I will say for you to take care with Plume Shots and Razor Feathers... Because it is like the physical damage of one cleric which can do a nice DD on you if you be in Black Voodoo.
About the Metal damage. I think you can tank it since you are a psy (Psys need more magic sooo ofc they will have a nice elemental defense.)
If it not works stay in white voodoo and keep him/her in Ultraviolet Dance.

Also, if i'm not sure psy's have one skill with the same debuff as Magical Shackle(I dont remember the name).
Use it and he will get in problems if your crits works  :normal-4:

I hope it helps you.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Also, if i'm not sure psy's have one skill with the same debuff as Magical Shackle(I dont remember the name)

Soulburn.

Also, pass Diminished Vigor onto a Cleric. It'll lower their healing effects on themselves.
Keep them stunned and maybe use Disturb Soul as well to lower dat channeling.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
keep trolling till no genie left,psy gameplay.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
There is no real guide on how to beat a metalmage as a psy.  Keep soul of stunning up. Pray to allah shackle doesnt hit you every time. Don't be afraid to go white when they use that wombo charm tick drain + nuke combo that every metal mage uses.  Drop earth vector right away if you manage to tick their charm.  Understand that even if you know it won't die to skill spam right away, you can make it panic anyway and waste its chi on sealing you or even waste its genie.  The longer the fight goes, the better your chances are; typically.  There is no fast way to drop a metalmage as a psy unless they're bad.  Understand that and don't waste all your resources at once.  Specifically, don't waste your vectors or soulburns (never use these at the same time btw)  with plume shell up.

Your best time to go hard on a metalmage is after they have already used seal of the gods, and when you have genie ready to faith the sleep.

Never fight another AA class without using diminished vigor on it.  I wouldn't waste channeling debuff on a cleric unless you have nothing left and you need to stall a few seconds.

I'm bad at giving advice on these things, but those are some basic tips.
I'm basically 40

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran

At least you did it better than me aw  :normal-12:

Sero

There is no real guide on how to beat a metalmage as a psy.  Keep soul of stunning up. Pray to allah shackle doesnt hit you every time. Don't be afraid to go white when they use that wombo charm tick drain + nuke combo that every metal mage uses.  Drop earth vector right away if you manage to tick their charm.  Understand that even if you know it won't die to skill spam right away, you can make it panic anyway and waste its chi on sealing you or even waste its genie.  The longer the fight goes, the better your chances are; typically.  There is no fast way to drop a metalmage as a psy unless they're bad.  Understand that and don't waste all your resources at once.  Specifically, don't waste your vectors or soulburns (never use these at the same time btw)  with plume shell up.

Your best time to go hard on a metalmage is after they have already used seal of the gods, and when you have genie ready to faith the sleep.

Never fight another AA class without using diminished vigor on it.  I wouldn't waste channeling debuff on a cleric unless you have nothing left and you need to stall a few seconds.

Thanks Cynix, this will help out a lot next time so I don't get rolled by a cleric again ;D.

Offline Alcohol

• If your STRONG let your Strength do the Talking
  • Characters: Alcohol
  • Faction: Xpendable

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation

Thanks Cynix, this will help out a lot next time so I don't get rolled by a cleric again ;D.

Any time man. Good luck  :normal-4:
I'm basically 40

Offline iPopSun

• Aw.
  • Ty.

This Should Work .

Bow Down Bishs.