Epic Perfect World

I need a guide for a psy to solo PV.

Offline TeVo

• Haters make us famous!
What I do on my psy, and I hardly ever die in PV, is a certain combo. First of all, you must know how much you can pull to handle. Yes, you'll have psy will but that doesn't mean you won't die in the process. Here's what I do.

First, I never use white unless I die and i need chi. I always stay in black. it takes 1-2 seconds to switch to black voodoo. That's 2 seconds you could have to attack instead of switch voodoos. More dps = quicker kills. Anyway my combo is: Black Voodoo>Pull>Psy Will> Sandburst Blast>Aqua Cannon>Glacial Shards. They're usually dead after that. Also don't use SoS. It makes them run away from your aoes. And that combo is repeatable. By the time you get glacial Shards off then your sandburst will be off cd. By the time you do sandburst again aqua cannon will be off cd and so on. That's my routine for PV on my psy and yes, I die sometimes. It is a rather risky thing to stay in black while you pull, but if you know what you can handle it's not problem. Have expel or AD ready on genie during every pull, I prefer Expel because its shorter cd than AD. Just in case you get low during the pull, you can just expel and continue your pull or run away from your mobs, once expel comes off just simply psy will and go to combo

That's just what I do.

Offline Venusaur

• labradors are life
  • i love my dog
  • Characters: Xythoe, Concern, Constructive
  • Faction: Aftermath
Your avatar makes me horny
Your face makes me horny.

Concern - 150 Demon Veno
Venusaur - 150 Sage Psychic.
Xythoe - 150 Sage Mystic.