Epic Perfect World

Xpendable the pros

Offline Abu Ali Bin Salami

• Allahu Akbar.
  • General Khalid Ibn Al-Waleed's soldier.
1 app is real, you just copy past my info to make a newer app to post here lol your that sad and pathetic to do something like that....too funny, i applied 1 time ijs

Check the email and date?

Xpendable's  Skillbars.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Check the email and date?
You really so stupid or think everyone outside XP so stupid?  :-\

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Another rejected/kicked maddie.  :normal-1:

Accepted when kiddo Robbert left. c:

Offline Parasite

• Cannabis King
  • Characters: Diabolical, Merlyn, Balls, Misanthropical, Heylel, Stfu, Butterflies
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
date jan 20th, 2014 that was um over 3 weeks ago? since then you have my email and all information? the *** im gonna come bash you here posting ss's of you noobs then go apply to faction lol, are you stupid?

Offline Parasite

• Cannabis King
  • Characters: Diabolical, Merlyn, Balls, Misanthropical, Heylel, Stfu, Butterflies
lol i told robbert i was gonna come post ss here and he started raging saying he fck my mom and he will make me quit game if i post them and all kinds of bs, you guys are so funny this game if your life, you put every ounce of nerd energy into this game and half your moms credit card limit and still get trashed by me....

• Allahu Akbar.
You really so stupid or think everyone outside XP so stupid?  :-\

everyone outside XP so stupid

Your answer.

This one was photoshopped too.

Xpendable's  Skillbars.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Imagine two Xpends meeting in real life, and not knowing they were Xpends. LOOOL.

Offline Parasite

• Cannabis King
wow you proved alot by me asking if you were serious because Ana wants me to join there, only reason i even considered it, this proves nothing you say you upload ss of you guys planning to troll me, so where are they? all you have is me asking if you were serious? good job again lol... funniest part is when you guys asked me to join was right after we wiped you for over a half hour in mass pk till you skype sig 40 people for 20 lawls then you want me to join...because when i was in worms leading pt we wiped you when im in salvation we wipe you, ofc you want me to join and ive thought about it but really? your all virgin nerd raging kids, your good in mass pk but like 5 of that whole faction beat me 1v1? good job lol

Robbert

calm down dont stress dont mad get glad dont anger your life isnt over you're 28 you play 20 hours a day but that can change, you got rejected by xpend you can still do something in your life kid

Imagine two Xpends meeting in real life, and not knowing they were Xpends. LOOOL.
we are close sect soon meet irl plot bombing of clowns like you clean world of shame

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

LOOOL LEL!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO  XDDDD!!

Offline Parasite

• Cannabis King
again read the fcking date jan 20th idiot its feb 14th are you stupid?

• Allahu Akbar.
Accepted when kiddo Robbert left. c:
Kicked when kiddo RObbert joined back. :c

Xpendable's  Skillbars.

Offline Parasite

• Cannabis King
and this fckin robbert kid, always trying to troll me and SS everything ive ever said in game is really lame...im kind of creeped out dude, 1. im not gay 2. your really ugly 3. www.puzzyfans.com why am i always on ur mind, your always talking about me pming me, taking ss of me, prolly dream about me...wew....please get a life i dont like you robbert

• Allahu Akbar.
again read the fcking date jan 20th idiot its feb 14th are you stupid?
Are you retarded? You applied 2 times, first one was jan 20th and second one feb 14th, check Silence's SS.

Xpendable's  Skillbars.