Epic Perfect World

Xpendable the pros

Offline Parasite

• Cannabis King
  • Characters: Diabolical, Merlyn, Balls, Misanthropical, Heylel, Stfu, Butterflies
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
apperantly robbert will make me quit game if i post these here so......here they are! make me quit game please gogo

Offline Commitment

• Cool story
  • Characters: Commitment
  • Faction: Outcasts
Take SS FAST!!

Vegas

inbe4 forum sig  :normal-37:

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
I thought you aren't so dumb, but it seems you can't realise when a person wants to troll you LOOOL. Why the fck do you think we would want you in XP?

Offline Commitment

• Cool story
  • Characters: Commitment
  • Faction: Outcasts
I thought you aren't so dumb, but it seems you can't realise when a person wants to troll you LOOOL. Why the fck do you think we would want you in XP?
Cus PuzzY best ARCHER !!!!!!!!

Offline Parasite

• Cannabis King
  • Characters: Diabolical, Merlyn, Balls, Misanthropical, Heylel, Stfu, Butterflies
so if what your saying is true and your "trolling me" from 2 members then that means you had to plan it, talk amongst each other about doing it, since it was 2 members same time....if this is the case and you spend so much time and effort planning this "troll" then you have a sick obsession with me....go find something else to do then try to "troll" me as you say your doing.......its nice excuse tho gg

Robbert

ok so here's the story : xpend guild chat: let's make him leave salvation and laugh after LOOOOOL
                                                           me: game
im uploading the ss's on tinyurl so every1 can laugh hard give me 5 mins

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Talking to Xpend is like talking to a Clown with a severe case of Down-Syndrome.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
I can make more app with any name - will that prove anything? As I know first are real, but any after that can be real or fake and no way to find truth. ijs.

Offline Parasite

• Cannabis King
ofc you gonna reject me after i keep killing you and talking sht about you lawls, good job haha

Offline Abu Ali Bin Salami

• Allahu Akbar.
  • General Khalid Ibn Al-Waleed's soldier.
Talking to Xpend is like talking to a Clown with a severe case of Down-Syndrome.
Another rejected/kicked maddie.  :normal-1:

Xpendable's  Skillbars.

Offline Parasite

• Cannabis King
1 app is real, you just copy past my info to make a newer app to post here lol your that sad and pathetic to do something like that....too funny, i applied 1 time ijs

Offline Abu Ali Bin Salami

• Allahu Akbar.
  • General Khalid Ibn Al-Waleed's soldier.
I can make more app with any name - will that prove anything? As I know first are real, but any after that can be real or fake and no way to find truth. ijs.
Check the email and date?

Xpendable's  Skillbars.