Epic Perfect World

149 And Below PK Zone?

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
Even though it may sound like a good idea, i don't think there would be any pk at all. Maybe one or two would enter it, but most people don't have good pk sets for under 150, most have just enough to be able to do pv. People who are actually able to get good gear for their alts would rather log their full geared main for pk, since there will obviously be more than under 150 will give.

the end.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I'm basically 40

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Just go level.

Basically this.

Just seems like too much effort and time on the devs part, when it is just a temporary stage of your game play that lasts no longer than a week (and that's if you are slow).
Time could be better spent elsewhere.

It's easier to get to 150 now and the point of p.servers is to reach endgame and then PK, not really beforehand.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Basically this.

Just seems like too much effort and time on the devs part, when it is just a temporary stage of your game play that lasts no longer than a week (and that's if you are slow).
Time could be better spent elsewhere.

It's easier to get to 150 now and the point of p.servers is to reach endgame and then PK, not really beforehand.

Unless there are people who wouldn't mind having a break from the same constant 150 PK against the same factions and people.
I'd honestly keep a character away from 150 just for this if we did do it.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Unless there are people who wouldn't mind having a break from the same constant 150 PK against the same factions and people.
I'd honestly keep a character away from 150 just for this if we did do it.

But then you start splitting the PK player base.

If you start having people making lower alts to PK in this zone, it starts affecting everyone else at endgame. You either have people not too concerned with reaching 150 to PK when they can already do it with half the gear and effort than 150, or you have people already 150 making lower alts to PK newbies or getting away from normal PK, which lessens people PKing at 150.

Ultimately, it just impacts on PK at 150. If you after a break from normal PK, you have NS, NW, TW and GM pvp events which change it up a bit from the constant PK grind at West or something.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
But then you start splitting the PK player base.

If you start having people making lower alts to PK in this zone, it starts affecting everyone else at endgame. You either have people not too concerned with reaching 150 to PK when they can already do it with half the gear and effort than 150, or you have people already 150 making lower alts to PK newbies or getting away from normal PK, which lessens people PKing at 150.

Ultimately, it just impacts on PK at 150. If you after a break from normal PK, you have NS, NW, TW and GM pvp events which change it up a bit from the constant PK grind at West or something.

I'd definitely go with a nirvy character as well. I've never been a fan of the "whoever throws most EC at it wins" style r8r brings. Seems like a good way to bring back a fixed gear pvp option.

Offline KiλλαBεεツ

• Koγηto εργo σuμ zoνα ∞
  • Ρεαλ kεεπ ιτ ρεαλ - 1ΘΘ
  • Faction: ∞
Know your place.